Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can you be my friend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie ♡

Hi & thanks for opening my Thread.

I'm Maggie im a girl from Poznań a country from Poland. I'm 16 soon going to be 17 I have 2 supporting parents when I was young the first game I ever played was Metal Gear Solid yes that's my first game I ever played I got obsessed with that I still play till now my father is the one who introduced us to each other I'm sorry if I have wrong spellings or order of words it's because English is my 2nd language well you what my first :p well if you don't it's polish. I got introduced to minecraft last year by my ex boyfriend were still (friends) and I'm very grateful that I met minecraft especially Pika-Network I felt that everyone is happy and all treated as a family and the staff there always there like a parent maybe I'm Exaggerating a little bit but this server deserves to be the best server. But to be honest with you my only wish when you finish reading is to find me I play Survival//Faction//mostly everything. Just find me and let's talk I would like to have lots and lots of friends in the server.

Thank you.

Verseh

Banned
Heyy,

Weldome to Pika-Network! Hope you enjoy it here.

I mostly play practice, Eggwars and skywars so if you like this gamemode; hit me up in discord (Hyperxxir) or message me on the forums :)

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Hey there! I love Pika Network too. If you ever wanna play skyblock, you can always find me there. :)

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Welcome ! Hope you enjoy it here :D

You can find me on all factions servers ( op FAC 1,2 galactix and normal faces), practice well mostly all servers exept build wars and rarely on creative

Alissa White

It was meeting ya Maggie crash sometime with me i play Creative plots and Survival so it will be fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.