Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello, Im Dr. Dank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Dank

Hey,

Im a fairly new member who has been playing for a few months now and I finally decided to join on the website. I love practicing my Pvp skills but i demise hacker. Admins, plz look over practice more, way too many hackers. Anyways, I also play CS:GO and I love to play chess!

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Nice to meet you Dr. Dank, welcome to the pika forums community.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Hey,

Im a fairly new member who has been playing for a few months now and I finally decided to join on the website. I love practicing my Pvp skills but i demise hacker. Admins, plz look over practice more, way too many hackers. Anyways, I also play CS:GO and I love to play chess!
I wonder how do you get better pvp skills on pika.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Hey,

NICE MEETING YOU BUD !!1
i am also a regular practice pvper :)

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Hey,

Btw, Moderators and under normally take care of the hackers ;) Just so you know :D
Admins and Staff-Manager, take care of the donations, bugs, dupes.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Also T Helpers only have permissions on specific servers. So you should record the hackers and upload the proof.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Btw, Moderators and under normally take care of the hackers ;) Just so you know :D
Admins and Staff-Manager, take care of the donations, bugs, dupes.
Would recommend you minding your own bussiness or deleting the comment

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Eh, I really don't see the purpose of this comment other than pure hate so I'd suggest you deleting this comment
There's dozens if not multiplie of other people who can apply for that specified staff rank and work over it much more better and careful than him,what he said literally changes the ways how staff administration really works he's not the one who makes these points,quotes or positions...

DqrkneZz

Veteran
There's dozens if not multiplie of other people who can apply for that specified staff rank and work over it much more better and careful than him,what he said literally changes the ways how staff administration really works he's not the one who makes these points,quotes or positions...
Eh, I really would recommend you try and use some better punctuation as it's a bit hard to undestand what you're trying to say. I still don't understand how Mugi pointing out a simple fact is something wrong and your answer does not in any way satisfy me.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
don't recommend anyone anything please. As a hacker you should just keep quiet
You're completely irrelevant on my position i have freedom of speech and you're way more guilty than me in big positions so keep it quiet oh and by the way stop disliking all of my comments it just gives you a great way of coming to demotion.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Eh, I really would recommend you try and use some better punctuation as it's a bit hard to undestand what you're trying to say. I still don't understand how Mugi pointing out a simple fact is something wrong and your answer does not in any way satisfy me.
Yea you're right such as proof too many things but that won't change it neither will many things do because this community is irrelevant to most of the staff including the comments.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Yea you're right such as proof too many things but that won't change it neither will many things do because this community is irrelevant to most of the staff including the comments.
JEEZ!!! .... PLZ CAN YOU ALL PEOPLE keep your thoughts and mind to yourself its dividing the community and you guys become so salty over someone post farming
(i just dont want to get into it ) but please try to keep irrelevant topics of a particular thread talk in a conversation if you like being such idiots and btw i am saying to all

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
JEEZ!!! .... PLZ CAN YOU ALL PEOPLE keep your thoughts and mind to yourself its dividing the community and you guys become so salty over someone post farming
(i just dont want to get into it ) but please try to keep irrelevant topics of a particular thread talk in a conversation if you like being such idiots and btw i am saying to all
We're not talking about "Post-Farming" that's a made up subject that it's always talked up when 2 people or more who don't like each other and try to find an excuse to debate,what Im talking about is that whatever we say in this community staff will never take it for granted,as for that everyone has ridicilous thoughts and there's literally not a person who hasn't done something wrong/bad on this community some of them are learned with them and keep doing it,some of them never admit it,some people use them in their advantage,some of them hide behind their courts never admitting the truth and literally doing the most idiotic things ever.
I have done bad things [Not as hacking] my mistake was that i chose to stay in this toxic community.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
We're not talking about "Post-Farming" that's a made up subject that it's always talked up when 2 people or more who don't like each other and try to find an excuse to debate,what Im talking about is that whatever we say in this community staff will never take it for granted,as for that everyone has ridicilous thoughts and there's literally not a person who hasn't done something wrong/bad on this community some of them are learned with them and keep doing it,some of them never admit it,some people use them in their advantage,some of them hide behind their courts never admitting the truth and literally doing the most idiotic things ever.
I have done bad things [Not as hacking] my mistake was that i chose to stay in this toxic community.
Your inability to express your thoughts using words makes this extremely unreadable. To be completely honest, I don't understand anything you say because of your bad grammar, punctuation etc. Furthermore, it seems like you're just going around the topic and not just dive into it. Excuse me but I just had to say that.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Your inability to express your thoughts using words makes this extremely unreadable. To be completely honest, I don't understand anything you say because of your bad grammar, punctuation etc. Furthermore, it seems like you're just going around the topic and not just dive into it. Excuse me but I just had to say that.
Because you do not get the point of the whole discussion this was never a discussion objected to only one person such as you i'm clearly talking up to many people who know what i'm talking about.
Otherwise i'm not sharing quite clean proof with you because my intel would get harmed

Status
Not open for further replies.