Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello, I am...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Well, since I have nothing better to do, I'm going to introduce myself. I'm xDarknessV, formerly known, as xDarknessV2, xDarknessX, _DarkGhoul_, ShadowStrafez, noobishBoy010 and more. (Don't judge me, I just like making alts and getting high elo with all of them in build.) I have been playing on pika for over 1 year now, started playing sky wars, then OP fac 2 and finally practise which I decided to stick with. Now, some of you may have seen me spending hours on practise, in the old days grinding kills and now grinding elo (With all the accounts xD) or have seen me playing OP fac 2 in the good old days...For those who haven't, nice to meet you and I'd love to play with you!

1v1 me boiz :p

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Hello , Im GOD rank donator at KIT PVP ... hope to see you there. :)

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Hey! Nice to meet you xDarknessV, formerly known, as xDarknessV2, xDarknessX, _DarkGhoul_, ShadowStrafez, noobishBoy010 and more. :laugh:;)

Davidva

Veteran
Welcome xDarknessV2! We met eachother already ingame at the practice server, but still welcome ;)

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
But... but ... you ... have 1.7
Hehe excuses, excuses. Those were nice fights though...Although I don't know if I will ever be able to become as good as i was in the summer. If so, then we'll have a lot of fun.

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Hello, you're always welcome to the server! Let's play together on practice together. Anyways have fun!

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Welcome,have a nice stay!
I wouldn't call it a welcom, but thank you anyways! xD I believe we have actually PvPed before, but unfortunately my memory fails to tell me the result of the battle...

TigerStrike

Supporter
I wouldn't call it a welcom, but thank you anyways! xD I believe we have actually PvPed before, but unfortunately my memory fails to tell me the result of the battle...
I don't remember PvPing you,my memory is also pretty bad,but we could've PvPed in the past!

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I don't remember PvPing you,my memory is also pretty bad,but we could've PvPed in the past!
It could've been with any of those other names of mine, so yeah, I would not be surprised if anyone would fail to remember something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.