Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BumpyPlayss

Pika Member
IGN
BumpyPlays

Hello everyone,​

My IGN is BumpyPlays. Most people call me Bumpy.

I started playing on Pika about a week ago and I am happy to say that I'm enjoying my time on the network. I play skywars and bedwars 99% of the time on Pika. The purpose of this post is to introduce myself and talk about some of my goals related to the Pika network.

Goals:​

Have fun - My biggest goal is to simply enjoy my time on Pika.

Stream and Create YouTube Videos on Pika - I don't want to self promote through this post but all I will say is that I want to stream and create YouTube videos on the Pika network via YouTube and Twitch

Expand my Network - I want to make new friends on Pika and find the ideal skywars / bedwars teammate(s).

Catch as many Cheaters / Hackers as Possible - Today I officially created a playlist on my YouTube channel called "Pika Cheaters / Hackers" where I simply upload clips of all the cheaters/hackers I find on Pika. I think it will be really cool to look back and see all the cheaters/hackers I can get banned to make Pika a better playing experience for everyone else on the network.

Anyways,​

Thanks so much for reading this post and I look forward to seeing you all on Pika! Have a wonderful day! :)

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Hello Bumpy!
Nice to meet you and Welcome!
Your introduction is very detailed :)

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Howdy Bumpy!
Don't be scared of cheaters.

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
IGN
Ujjwal53
Hello mate nice to meet you hope you are having a great time on the forums btw down for some bedwars matches?