Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HarolsdRooda

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
How was he toxic. Can you please explain.
Creating an account after me to annoy me and then calling me with a name I don't want?
there are a lot more but I ain't gonna share them

T

Terrythedog

Creating an account after me to annoy me and then calling me with a name I don't want?
there are a lot more but I ain't gonna share them
What do you mean “creating an account after you”

Calling you a name UpaG. Are you actually thinking that’s “toxic”?

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
What do you mean “creating an account after you”

Calling you a name UpaG. Are you actually thinking that’s “toxic”?
none of your business and you just popped up in here

but still ima explain

i told him a fucking lot of times that I didn't want him to call me UpaG but he then even started telling people to call me UpaG, the day I changed my name to UpaG he created an account named UpperGround just to annoy me,
multi acc.ing also isn't allowed and he had like over 4 accounts

JerryMine

The Pika

but still ima explain

i told him a fucking lot of times that I didn't want him to call me UpaG but he then even started telling people to call me UpaG, the day I changed my name to UpaG he created an account named UpperGround just to annoy me,
oops

thought we were frens

jk

Nickname

Epic Pika

but still ima explain

You know there is probably a reason why he did that. Because he was mad because he felt like being copied by none other than you. Also you replied to him to not be so serious about that because its "a forum for a block game" but you copying him is the same as him creating an account AS A JOKE copying you. So you shouldn't have been that serious about it it's just a forum for a block game. :)

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
You know there is probably a reason why he did that. Because he was mad because he felt like being copied by none other than you. Also you replied to him to not be so serious about that because its "a forum for a block game" but you copying him is the same as him creating an account AS A JOKE copying you. So you shouldn't have been that serious about it it's just a forum for a block game. :)
it might be a damn game but he was just annoying in general, to me

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Did you ever think that you were annoying because you copied almost everything he has done?
like?
if you're talking about mttfr he wanted me to remake that thread and other what?
hmm maybe that 1st and 2nd thing on ur profile page lol
other than those?

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
also I didn't do anything illegal for the sake of annoying him

T

Terrythedog

but still ima explain

Why is everything “none of my buisness” if it’s none of anyone’s buisness don’t fucking post it hear retard.

Also he can call you whatever he wants, it’s up to you whether you will respond to it. It’s so fking childish to get angry over your name being simplified retard.

JerryMine

The Pika
there i mean you know him well because you guys are opponents and im outta here

Why is everything “none of my buisness” if it’s none of anyone’s buisness don’t fucking post it hear retard.

Also he can call you whatever he wants, it’s up to you whether you will respond to it. It’s so fking childish to get angry over your name being simplified retard.
can i call my slave :) come be my dog

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter

but it's actually none of your business right?
also he might be calling my name like that but doe it worth creating more accounts for annoying me?

JerryMine

The Pika
but it's actually none of your business right?
also he might be calling my name like that but doe it worth creating more accounts for annoying me?
should be proud because the annoying situation proves that you people have good relationships