Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers

Slacker201

Pika Lover
I played bedwars for 2 games and there were 6 hackers. Pika should either get mods or the mods should fking get on the server. I would report them but that would be around 15 minutes of footage and my internet speed is lousy. Just get the fking mods on the server and the hackers just might go away

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I played 5-6 games of bedwars and nothing happened, I won them all without any cheaters queueing.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
I think bedwars isn't really infested by flying mosquitoes.

Blunt

Pika Lover
Pretty easy to dodge them honestly, most of them queue solos. Just watch out for any suspicious names. Also its fairly easy to kill them just have good aim

OP
OP
Slacker201

Slacker201

Pika Lover
Autoblock makes you take less damage. I saw a cheater and a level 42 trading hits. cheater had leather and the other guy have diamond armor. cheater won

DoForceMC

Epic Pika
IGN
DoForceMC
Bedwars has less hackers than skywars. Because of that I love bedwars then skywars

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
I played bedwars for 2 games and there were 6 hackers. Pika should either get mods or the mods should fking get on the server. I would report them but that would be around 15 minutes of footage and my internet speed is lousy. Just get the fking mods on the server and the hackers just might go away
U can now report by /report no need of recording

OP
OP
Slacker201

Slacker201

Pika Lover
now the only problem is lack of mods. if they'd remove the need for a microphone I would apply