Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers

Do You Want Hacker To be Banned Permanently?

• Total voters

LegendBoiz

hey Pika-Network
I Am Facing So Many Hacker In Bedwars
I Am A very old Player so i can tell that You should Permanent ban this type of things...
It is so Annoying Thing Which makes Rank Down

everything Else Is All okay....

Nice experience With this server:D
Else Hacker and All Cheater

Thanks
LegendBoiz

Pls Fix it Soon....

TobyPvP

Banned
IGN
TobyPvP_
Hello LegendBoiz, I also encountered a lot of hackers in game specially skywars.
But staff are doing their best to stop hackers. You can report hackers on forums but you will need proof like video or screen shot.
As a Pika-Network player I agree with you that hackers are annoying and ruining other gameplay. But all we can do as a players is record the game and report them. Staff will take care of them so if you encounter a hacker you can record you're game and report them.

That's all.

divertente

Great Reporter
IGN
divertente
hey Pika-Network
I Am A very old Player so i can tell that You should Permanent ban this type of things...

Thanks
LegendBoiz

Pls Fix it Soon....
It's not something that they can "fix" since every game has hackers, even if they make their anti-cheat MUCH MUCH better, they will always find a new config, ecc...
But don't worry, I'm sure that they're trying their best to keep the server clean and keep the players experience good, and don't forget that you can always report people here! - https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
hey Pika-Network

Thanks
LegendBoiz

Pls Fix it Soon....
i love hacking i hack all the time i use velocity and b hop and reach along with no fall it's rly fun to use hacks you should also consider using hacks since pika's anti cheat is trash and can't detect you