Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers

bhavesh0951

Hello mod, sr mod, whoever staff is seeing this
please add a option in the server to report hacker every match I join I get at least 1 hacker in-game who either uses auto clicker or range or both together and 1 guy broke obsidian with his fist
so please fix the server and ban the person if they hacking then 2nd time itself cause even if that server kicks them they rejoin back and start hacking please fix the server

Thank you

Mute

Great Reporter
please add a option in the server to report hacker every match I join I get at least 1 hacker in-game who either uses auto clicker or range or both together and 1 guy broke obsidian with his fist
so please fix the server and ban the person if they hacking then 2nd time itself cause even if that server kicks them they rejoin back and start hacking please fix the server

Thank you
I don't know about adding a report option in the game, anyways if you saw any rule breaker you can report them here.

trickytho

Great Reporter
There would probably be a lot of fake reports.

The best thing that you can do is to record when you encounter them and report them.

Sadra3445

Banned
Its very bad and they staffs wont accept it if you tell they because you can record he/she hacks and tell staffs.

4Gpuglife

Pika Lover
Y

Thank you
you can report them on the forums.

OP
OP
B

bhavesh0951

There would probably be a lot of fake reports.

The best thing that you can do is to record when you encounter them and report them.
thank you fellow people of the server the problem is i am playing on a low end PC so it will lag like hell if i record and those people would be like maybe you PC has some problem

Sadra3445

Banned
You can record and report it and if you feel can be staff go staff application and before you must read rules first