Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers on Factions... (Anderzel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowPlays

Today, March, 3 2016, around 1:45 A.M. I saw people saying in the chat of, "Regular Factions" that there is a hacker at /warp pvp. So I went to /warp pvp to see what he was doing (Anderzel.) I saw him walking really fast so I thought it could've been a sprint hack of some sort... So I opened, "Fraps" and started to record... In the recording you see him walking really fast backwards, his head twitching to people, and him putting on armour really fast as soon as it broke... (Auto Armour) I think that's what it's called... I didn't know how else to report this in so i went to the website... People in the chat said to do, "/helpop" but it didn't work it said... "Insufficient permission"... If I can get an email to send the video to that'll be great!

My email - [email protected]

It's not letting me attach the file to this thread...

kayjune

Upload the video to youtube and post it to the report forum :)

rayne80

Banned
Anderzel was already banned for using kill aura and auto armor, he is taking advantage of the ban management bug in which he can change his capitals and still log in as if he was not banned

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IP Ban = 3 Banned Accounts or Other serious reason. Hacking = Perm Ban (But they can just Change capitals in his/her name because of a bug) Also wrong place to put this thread put it in Report Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.