Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Guess I have to do this again.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
So people, I am Newroliser and I don't need to introduce myself although I would throw down some points below about who Mr Pigman is for the new gens.

Basically Mr Pigman also known as Newroliser is an being who was one of the most active person on forums during February-march 2022.
Newroliser is an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent discord being possessing wide amount of knowledge upon different Pika discord servers including guild servers, apart from that he was the ex co-owner of Pika Guild Yonko (#3rd on leader-board) before retiring, currently he is an honorable and trustworthy member of BloodLust Community.

After all that time I don't have any need to introduce myself this information is only for the new gens.
Also he is a respected member of Bhai Gang Society along side InfiniteTierAlt, SugarCandy, Loanwalker and Shotska.

BlakD3mon_

Epic Pika
its me Mr PigPedophile and i like children and im probably also gonna get banned for saying that

Kulky

Pika Lover
So people, I am Newroliser and I don't need to introduce myself although I would throw down some points below about who Mr Pigman is for the new gens.

Basically Mr Pigman also known as Newroliser is an being who was one of the most active person on forums during February-march 2022.
Newroliser is an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent discord being possessing wide amount of knowledge upon different Pika discord servers including guild servers, apart from that he was the ex co-owner of Pika Guild Yonko (#3rd on leader-board) before retiring, currently he is an honorable and trustworthy member of BloodLust Community.

After all that time I don't have any need to introduce myself this information is only for the new gens.
Also he is a respected member of Bhai Gang Society along side InfiniteTierAlt, SugarCandy, Loanwalker and Shotska.
Roli !!