Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

got a doubt someone help

aravindispro

IGN
aravindispro
pika added a feature where u can exchange vote token for iron currency so if i get 1000 iron(100 vote tokens)and buy vip (or any other rank like elite for 3000 iron) is that lifetime rank or for a particular amount of time

Thunderboltk31

Pika Member
pika added a feature where u can exchange vote token for iron currency so if i get 1000 iron(100 vote tokens)and buy vip (or any other rank like elite for 3000 iron) is that lifetime rank or for a particular amount of time
I am getting titan by voting for 2 months straight

Pratyush_18

Do not worry! The rank is permanent if you purchase with the iron currency.
I want to know one thing, I already have VIP by voting. I got 31 days VIP for 200 vote tokens. I currently have 48 vote tokens on my name name. but it shows I have 23 votes. Are vote tokens and Votes different?

Pratyush_18

Hey really helped! one more question though. What is the difference between vote tokens and votes? are the new votes I give become votes, if not how do I earn votes? I seem to only get vote tokens by voting on the voting site.

Anuly

Veteran
Hey really helped! one more question though. What is the difference between vote tokens and votes? are the new votes I give become votes, if not how do I earn votes? I seem to only get vote tokens by voting on the voting site.
You get both vote tokens & votes by voting. You can check the votes you have in /vote.

Pratyush_18

Nope, votes belong to the new system and vote tokens belong to the old one.
that difference is very clear, but I want to know like what is the difference in getting them? do I get 1 vote and 1 vote token on each voting site I vote?