Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye Galactix!

Shall I return soon?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I dont care.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Hi guys. Most galactix players might know me and some might not, I'm a stormtrooper that help a lot of players that asked me for help in game.
Ive been playing galactix for 6 months now, but today i chose to quit. There isn't any particular reason. I'm just bored of galactix.
And no its not becouse reset happened, I wanted reset to happen badly.
Before the reset I had raided every single faction that was GOOD.
ColoRed 3x, Ahri 1x, KATARINA 2x, BeastMode 1x, Undeads 6x.
Also my best raid was raiding D1cks faction ( that was the actual faction name don't judge) with Godsz. It was a base of a duper we got tons of emerald ore and we made 850k profit.
My beast friends from galactix:
patos12- we were in same facs basicly from when I started playing.
ward6061- we were in same facs basicly from when I started.
SecrektPanda- We were friends from CentrixPvP server, we played survival together, and we suddenly met on Galactix.
Thanks to all the people I had great moment with.
Side note:
I will come on galactix just to chat from time to time.
You can find me on: Skyblock, op and classic, factions, op factions 1, practice , sky wars, egg wars, survival games.
THANKS TO ALL PLAYERS THAT IVE MET THREW MY TIME PLAYING: patos12, ward6061, SecrektPanda, WhiteArcher, Godsz, Xx_kwstaman_xX, RicH_Baybeer, Gear_Devil, greencakeLv, Meron, and the others.
My jurney has come to and end

NickTill

Remember you from galactix as i play there a bit! Will miss your presence there! Anyways, maybe Galactix will become more popular later on and get fixed up a bit.

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

OoTakedaOo

Pika Member
Dont quit d; i love you no homo and we need you on galactic:/ i wanna quit too you know xD but im still here v.v please dont leave us senpaiii

OoTakedaOo

Pika Member
Remember you from galactix as i play there a bit! Will miss your presence there! Anyways, maybe Galactix will become more popular later on and get fixed up a bit.

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•
You guys should add the nether!!:/

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
I didn't know you. But it's sad too see someone quit after playing for 6 months or even more. So goodbye and have fun in life.

@mike243

Banned
Tbh i kinda felt bad he didnt call mah name there lol but ehh and Cpt and everyone dont wrry if dutch takes mah ideas this server would mabye be the most popular server in the world and thts my BIG GOAL. And btw hey Ootakedo long time no see. And also for who doesnt knw me mah ip is among these 3 alts which ppl knw me by: angrymusician,angrymanager and xXMrAngryXx.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Good Bye CPT_Archer :'( I will miss you! maybe you don't remember me but i still remember you when you are still not Donor. >_< Wish to see you again in Galactix ^_^ Cya Bro! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.