Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Good job guys

OP
OP
H

HunterX

Hello,
Thank you for having interest at reporting the player and making our community cleaner. Unfortunately the proof you provided was insufficient/too light to punish the player. Therefore your report has been DENIED!

LOCKED!

Good afternoon,
xINoLimit

OP
OP
H

HunterX

It annoys me that they are dealing with stupid things when the server has so many problems

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hello,
Thank you for having interest at reporting the player and making our community cleaner. Unfortunately the proof you provided was insufficient/too light to punish the player. Therefore your report has been DENIED!

LOCKED!

Good afternoon,
xINoLimit
hizliresim.com? u turkish?

Paotzyyy

Veteran
Are you still that mad? you were muted because you swore, staff only do their duties man.

Paotzyyy

Veteran
It's been 3 days since this post was posted, what are you talking about? lol
I'm talking about you making a useless thread over some punishment u even committed and with proof, but yea this is a 3 days old thread.

OP
OP
H

HunterX

I'm talking about you making a useless thread over some punishment u even committed and with proof, but yea this is a 3 days old thread.
I was punished for 3 days just for saying "sh*t" while talking to my friend, do you think this is normal?

Paotzyyy

Veteran
Well Sh*t is considered as swearing as MrFrenco already clarified that to staff's so stop raging or posting about it. oh and yea I saw your other thread about it.