Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ghetto Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftPunk5963

Pika Member
I'm creating my new and simple DaftMart (Officially named Ghetto Mart) and I'm going to need a few suppliers and 2 clerks.

Clerks
• Get's 25% off the whole store purchase
• Given /access and /container trust
• Gets paid 50% off what they sold through the whole day/week

Suppliers
• Given /access and /container trust for their supply chest only
• Suppliers must supply every 2 days at least 32 Ems worth of items, if you are inactive I will take anything in your chest, ems as well, and take off your sign and hire someone else
• Rank system will be implemented, each rank will give you either mini rewards or even a huge reward like beacons, skulls, ems, etc.
• You will receive bum credits for use in the Daft Shop and I'll probably implement a mystery box system

ONLY ACTIVE DONATERS AND TRUSTED PLAYERS WILL BE HIRED
Leave your IGN and age below to sign up or personally message me in Survival, IGN: Deadmau5963

Hi1307

Banned
I'm creating my new and simple DaftMart (Officially named Ghetto Mart) and I'm going to need a few suppliers and 2 clerks.

Clerks
• Get's 25% off the whole store purchase
• Given /access and /container trust
• Gets paid 50% off what they sold through the whole day/week

Suppliers
• Given /access and /container trust for their supply chest only
• Suppliers must supply every 2 days at least 32 Ems worth of items, if you are inactive I will take anything in your chest, ems as well, and take off your sign and hire someone else
• Rank system will be implemented, each rank will give you either mini rewards or even a huge reward like beacons, skulls, ems, etc.
• You will receive bum credits for use in the Daft Shop and I'll probably implement a mystery box system

ONLY ACTIVE DONATERS AND TRUSTED PLAYERS WILL BE HIRED
Leave your IGN and age below to sign up or personally message me in Survival, IGN: Deadmau5963
Aw, I can't apply, I'm a fighter :(

PlainCheez

Oi I'll join Daft. Can I be a mix of both? :p And as for experience and all that... well you can remember sky shop lol.

Im 15 and my IGN is Cyan_Lights101 Im kinda well known you can ask the other donors for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.