Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Galactix Needs Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelonJuice

There are sooo many hackers at galactix for fk sake ca n any staff come and ban em? and watch galactix jeez.

Guys I Recommand NOT COMING TO GALACTIX cuz im gonna quit and for the rest of my life i shud just watch
Anime till i die ^.^

DNARuby

Rare Pika
Woah, you better calm down, dude.. some staffs are in /v or afk some time but they just come and do it. Or you can report them in here. :3

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Yeah there are not many staff in charge of moderating the Galactix server. If you see a hacker the best thing is just record/screenshot them hacking and report them.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Good day player,
We do apologize for the amount of hackers that are in the server but as being a cracked server sadly players that are banned by the staff team are able to create alternative accounts and rejoin the server and continue hacking. But it does not mean that the staff team are not doing anything. As you may see the staff cannot be on 24/7 but you may be able to help us out in catching hackers by recording them with any free recording software and making a report about them hacking which will be looked into by the first available staff member to judge whether a punishment needs to be made or not.
Again we do apologize if the amount of hackers on the server is interrupting your enjoyment of the server but please bear with us as we try to find better ways to ban more of them.
Have a good day.
The Pika team

Draegoner

Veteran
You need to remember, staff don't apply to be ban machines. They apply to help while they play, which can involve banning hackers, yes.
Everyone is a volunteer, and they are treated as such. We do not force people to go to a server since no one is paid to do anything, so we don't have a right to go and tell people where they have to be and how long.
Because of these reasons, many staff play and moderate servers they play on only.
The shortage of staff on Galaxtic is purely because not many people apply to become staff from that server. This may be due to it being fairly new compared to others.
I've honestly tried encourage other people from Galaxtic to apply but no-one has got back to me.
It's really up to a member of the Galaxtic community to stand-up and be willing to help their server out. The same way I did for OpFactions and many other staff have done.
Sure, a staff can come every so often to have a look around, but since there's no actual PvP warp, all I end up doing is walking around many vacant areas trying to find someone fighting to see if they hack. Sometimes I spend 30 minutes and no one has screamed hacks in chat nor can i find anyone fighting.
The best solution is what I said previously, someone who is active on Galaxtic to apply so they can passively moderate the server while they play normally on an alternative account. You will not lose any donator ranks. Please help encourage people to apply. We consider all applicants.

Last edited:

BRxwe

Pika Member
You need to remember, staff don't apply to be ban machines. They apply to help while they play, which can involve banning hackers, yes.
Everyone is a volunteer, and they are treated as such. We do not force people to go to a server since no one is paid to do anything, so we don't have a right to go and tell people where they have to be and how long.
Because of these reasons, many staff play and moderate servers they play on only.
The shortage of staff on Galaxtic is purely because not many people apply to become staff from that server. This may be due to it being fairly new compared to others.
I've honestly tried encourage other people from Galaxtic to apply but no-one has got back to me.
It's really up to a member of the Galaxtic community to stand-up and be willing to help their server out. The same way I did for OpFactions and many other staff have done.
Sure, a staff can come every so often to have a look around, but since there's no actual PvP warp, all I end up doing is walking around many vacant areas trying to find someone fighting to see if they hack. Sometimes I spend 30 minutes and no one has screamed hacks in chat nor can i find anyone fighting.
The best solution is what I said previously, someone who is active on Galaxtic to apply so they can passively moderate the server while they play normally on an alternative account. You will not lose any donator ranks. Please help encourage people to apply. We consider all applicants.
I dont think i couldnt agree so much more with this! Very true!

GearDevil

Banned
xD omg biggest lies ive heard in ages :))
people dont apply? BOI!!!!
maybe tell the admins to not delete applications :)
applied twice and NEVER got an answer. people would apply if the applications wouldn't be ignored :/

GearDevil

Banned
lack of effort? maybe atleast notify me of being denied ? and how do i do 4-5 lines in my age :/
also you could point that out... that 4-5 is a MUST!!!

GearDevil

Banned
and also..
how can i do 4 or 5 lines in motivation?
should i write a poem in there?
what would you do if someone was advertising.... 4 or 5 lines possible? nice
also it says no requirements met :^)
1st requirement be 16 or higher ... am 17.... not met! gg nuff said

DODE2K

Veteran
and also..
how can i do 4 or 5 lines in motivation?
should i write a poem in there?
what would you do if someone was advertising.... 4 or 5 lines possible? nice
also it says no requirements met :^)
1st requirement be 16 or higher ... am 17.... not met! gg nuff said
1st:yes you don't meet the requirements the reason is that you must have at least 30 messages to apply (you only less than that)
2nd:its clear that you didn't even read the information or the rules on how to apply before you submitted your application https://pika-network.net/threads/staff-application-information.12553/
3rd:yes if you can read a poem on why you want to be a helper on pika at least then they will know that you are mature enough to be a staff member you have to make them want you after this I am sure that you are not mature enough to be a staff member

GearDevil

Banned
mhm :/ thats what they all say on all games to me... then after couple of months i get mod and turn out to be the best one ... and not a judgemental douche... who thinks he knows a persons life/maturity/age/anything just because of one mistake they did in a forum... nice one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.