Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff needs to fix their duties.

Orian31

Epic Pika
Recently I have noticed staff making the new reset gamemodes their only job. Yes it is a priority but why cant they manage the other servers. For example I just had a blatant hacker in a bedwars game. I contacted 3 staff members in my contacts but no one responded. I saw one staff that is in my contacts talking about factions (had a reset on March 6). These staffs are rarely checking their most played server. Minigames (average of 1500 players). Out of all servers why dont they check or give a staff priority on the minigames server. I also lost my 500 winstreak on a sniper with antikb and blatant aura. I contacted 6 staff. NO ONE answered. I had only 2 staff members that are available on all servers wherever they are on the network. I won't tell who they are but what I can say is 1 of those two isn't staff anymore.

Unawarely

The Pika
Recently I have noticed staff making the new reset gamemodes their only job. Yes it is a priority but why cant they manage the other servers. For example I just had a blatant hacker in a bedwars game. I contacted 3 staff members in my contacts but no one responded. I saw one staff that is in my contacts talking about factions (had a reset on March 6). These staffs are rarely checking their most played server. Minigames (average of 1500 players). Out of all servers why dont they check or give a staff priority on the minigames server. I also lost my 500 winstreak on a sniper with antikb and blatant aura. I contacted 6 staff. NO ONE answered. I had only 2 staff members that are available on all servers wherever they are on the network. I won't tell who they are but what I can say is 1 of those two isn't staff anymore.
I think one very important thing is fixing the online staff. Either have less staff invisible in /staff, or make it easier for players to contact staff in-game. As well as more online staff, they need to recruit staff in varying timezones, such as EST or PDT. Finally, there are 3,000+ players on the network, there NEEDS to be more staff. When 0 staff are online or atleast 0 staff are visible and clearly able to help players for 5+ hours of the day, something needs to be done. More staff, more active staff, varying timezones.

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
yes

Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
I think one very important thing is fixing the online staff. Either have less staff invisible in /staff, or make it easier for players to contact staff in-game. As well as more online staff, they need to recruit staff in varying timezones, such as EST or PDT. Finally, there are 3,000+ players on the network, there NEEDS to be more staff. When 0 staff are online or atleast 0 staff are visible and clearly able to help players for 5+ hours of the day, something needs to be done. More staff, more active staff, varying timezones.
I mean, with the types of people that apply it's a good thing we got this much staff, for now at least. Besides there have been some questionable ppl accepted

Unawarely

The Pika
I mean, with the types of people that apply it's a good thing we got this much staff, for now at least. Besides there have been some questionable ppl accepted
Yeah I mean you were admin once or twice and if you can get it then GEEZ

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ