Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

For those asking who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannonxoxoxo

Veteran
IGN: shannonxoxoxo
Nick: PikaMom

I am probley the oldest Pika player around if you find someone older please let me know. I have been playing on Pika on and off for three years. The first year I took the time to get to know most of the players and just enjoyed learning the basic of minecraft while in Survival I really did not play anywhere else during that time. During the second year I starting playing on all the servers getting to know even more players. I actually became a helper without making a staff app. Within 3 months I became an Admin and Head Admin at 4 months. I resigned as Head Admin in November 2015 because I was no longer happy.

I am from the US I live in West Virginia and work for the US Government. I 41 years old married and a mother of two children a boy 16 and a girl 14 they are my world and there is nothing in the world that I would not do for them. At one time they both played on Pika but have now moved on to other games and are both in high school.

So if you see me around make sure to say hi you can find me every where but Factions sorry guys I hate PVP. If you need anything just let me know. Hope to see you guys around i can also be found on TS.

~ Logically ~

Banned
So, you're a mother of two children in highschool. Why are you playing on Minecraft?

I'm not the only one who finds that a tad bit off.

OP
OP
S

shannonxoxoxo

Veteran
So, you're a mother of two children in highschool. Why are you playing on Minecraft?

I'm not the only one who finds that a tad bit off.
Actually you may be. I interact with many of the players most do not even realize my age. At one point I actually was asked to prove my age. Better question is why do you play?

~ Logically ~

Banned
I don't really. I go on occasionally, and when I do. It's mostly to think how Pika was in 2014 more than 2016.

Draegoner

Veteran
Glad you play! Its fun how you can be any age in this game and still have as much fun as everyone! Who new I'd still enjoy placing blocks at this age lol. I usually play Survival/Creative and see your name mentioned sometimes :O.
Hope to see you around, you seem lovely!

MouraThat

Veteran
Never realised this.. you learn something new everyday :)

Thav01

Veteran
Shannon! One of Pika's few Legends, so glad to see you around more often everyday. I hope it stays that way, because we enjoy your company quite alot.

I'd enjoy giving a detailed story, but to keep it short and simple. Some history: Shannon is the reason I am a Staff member and have reached where I am now, forever grateful.

Much love,
Thav01.

lillykat86

Epic Pika
I remember u from 2 years ago when I first started playing. I'm also a mom and married, my son is 6 and likes to play on pika my husband use to play but moved on to other games. I'm 30 and I enjoy playing Minecraft it kind reduces my stress and getting to know other players is a plus :)

P.S. I'm also from the US i live in Connecticut.

Last edited:

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
I'd never really expect adults play video games, I mean, some games I would understand. But Minecraft? Sure, if you stay away from terrible major servers, you avoid most of the toxic community *cough cough* Pika Practice/Factions and almost anything PvP related *cough cough*

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Most of the gamers you watch on youtube are adults! I think the biggest Minecraft gamers are DanTDM, Furious Destroyer, Stampylongnose, Skydoesminecraft and that's just to name a few there are tons more. Games are not just for kids, I feel like some of the games youngsters prob shouldn't be playing like Grand Theft Auto 5 due to the EXPLICIT things like nudity, swearing, and other things kids shouldn't be seeing or hearing but hey, that's just my opinion.

OP
OP
S

shannonxoxoxo

Veteran
Shannon! One of Pika's few Legends, so glad to see you around more often everyday. I hope it stays that way, because we enjoy your company quite alot.

I'd enjoy giving a detailed story, but to keep it short and simple. Some history: Shannon is the reason I am a Staff member and have reached where I am now, forever grateful.

Much love,
Thav01.
Your so sweet Thav and I knew you would be great for the server which is why I fought so hard for you to become staff. I will be around for a bit.

OP
OP
S

shannonxoxoxo

Veteran
I remember u from 2 years ago when I first started playing. I'm also a mom and married, my son is 6 and likes to play on pika my husband use to play but moved on to other games. I'm 30 and I enjoy playing Minecraft it kind reduces my stress and getting to know other players is a plus :)

P.S. I'm also from the US i live in Connecticut.
I remeber you also. I fell the same way it is a great stress release.

MrBas666

Veteran
Hello Shannon,

Sadly i wasn't here when you were staff, you seem like a chill person which nowadays you dont see allot. Glad to see that you are still apart of this "little" community we call pika-network. Hope to see you around ;)

Sincerely,
Bas

DODE2K

Veteran
OMG what is up with all the full grown adults/parents playing minecraft
like i can't imagine my self playing minecraft in 3 years and I am only 18 lol
And also being a mom!!!!!! you both @shannonxoxoxo and @lillykat86 you must be like the coolest moms EVER
like if its a guy with that age that still playing minecraft even tho he is a father i would kinda understand it cuz guys some can be nerds sometime
like i can't imagine my self PvPing my mom,,,. me thinking about it makes me cringe
I am actually mind blown Right now

welcome back to pika and it would be great to see/hang out with u sometimes
because you truly look like an awesome person

lillykat86

Epic Pika
My son wont play unless i play with him, he loves to play EggWars and forces me to play. He's pretty good at it and teaches me how to play and hes only 6.

OP
OP
S

shannonxoxoxo

Veteran
OMG what is up with all the full grown adults/parents playing minecraft
like i can't imagine my self playing minecraft in 3 years and I am only 18 lol
And also being a mom!!!!!! you both @shannonxoxoxo and @lillykat86 you must be like the coolest moms EVER
like if its a guy with that age that still playing minecraft even tho he is a father i would kinda understand it cuz guys some can be nerds sometime
like i can't imagine my self PvPing my mom,,,. me thinking about it makes me cringe
I am actually mind blown Right now

welcome back to pika and it would be great to see/hang out with u sometimes
because you truly look like an awesome person
Thanks and it is cool. I play a ton of games with my son. Right now we are involved in Dishonered 2. So far I suck. If your on ts join the channel and hang out. As far as PVP I'm horrible but I do try in Kit when everyone is on to save me.

OP
OP
S

shannonxoxoxo

Veteran
Li
My son wont play unless i play with him, he loves to play EggWars and forces me to play. He's pretty good at it and teaches me how to play and hes only 6.
We will all have to play eggwars together I think I have finally figured it out.

Abusive

Epic Pika
Hello and Welcome back, I am an old staff member as well I feel like. Pika is definitely growing with ages and is turning into an outstanding community. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.