Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

For those asking who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Im sorry for bumping old threads but wow.. I was shocked to read this. :eek: Good to know Im not left out, although Im only 21. :D It is exciting for me to know you guys enjoy MC as much as I do. Hope to see you guys around.

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Minecraft is for all ages, one of my friends is 51 and plays! So we are never to old as long as u enjoy it why should it matter how old you are? Just have fun that's what life is about doing things you enjoy and for me I enjoy playing Minecraft with my friends been doing it for two years now going on three :)

Last edited:

nutella

Damn, I hope Pika will not die so that later on I can still play here...

RaVo

Legendary Pika
IGN: shannonxoxoxo
Nick: PikaMom

I am probley the oldest Pika player around if you find someone older please let me know. I have been playing on Pika on and off for three years. The first year I took the time to get to know most of the players and just enjoyed learning the basic of minecraft while in Survival I really did not play anywhere else during that time. During the second year I starting playing on all the servers getting to know even more players. I actually became a helper without making a staff app. Within 3 months I became an Admin and Head Admin at 4 months. I resigned as Head Admin in November 2015 because I was no longer happy.

I am from the US I live in West Virginia and work for the US Government. I 41 years old married and a mother of two children a boy 16 and a girl 14 they are my world and there is nothing in the world that I would not do for them. At one time they both played on Pika but have now moved on to other games and are both in high school.

So if you see me around make sure to say hi you can find me every where but Factions sorry guys I hate PVP. If you need anything just let me know. Hope to see you guys around i can also be found on TS.
If you say oldest do you mean your age or how long your on pika? Bc if its how long you play on pika then I am sure thats not true, so you prob ment age but I highly doubt that aswell, my art teacher plays on pika aswell(I doubt I am the only one who knows a old person playing mc/pika). She is prob aged somewere around 40-50(guesing the age of chinese looking persons is hard for me), tho it could be true(I dont mean to hate, sry if it seems that way)

OP
OP
S

shannonxoxoxo

Veteran
If you say oldest do you mean your age or how long your on pika? Bc if its how long you play on pika then I am sure thats not true, so you prob ment age but I highly doubt that aswell, my art teacher plays on pika aswell(I doubt I am the only one who knows a old person playing mc/pika). She is prob aged somewere around 40-50(guesing the age of chinese looking persons is hard for me), tho it could be true(I dont mean to hate, sry if it seems that way)
As I stated in 41 and I would like to meet your art teacher sometime. And I stated playing on Pika in July of 2013 so it has been a while. As to your statement I don't mean to hate you basically have twice you insinuated that I lied and my claims were not true. Unfortunately I am one of the most honest and blunt people you will meet. Hope your having a great day.

Isab3llaBozXD

Pika Member
IGN: shannonxoxoxo
Nick: PikaMom

I am probley the oldest Pika player around if you find someone older please let me know. I have been playing on Pika on and off for three years. The first year I took the time to get to know most of the players and just enjoyed learning the basic of minecraft while in Survival I really did not play anywhere else during that time. During the second year I starting playing on all the servers getting to know even more players. I actually became a helper without making a staff app. Within 3 months I became an Admin and Head Admin at 4 months. I resigned as Head Admin in November 2015 because I was no longer happy.

I am from the US I live in West Virginia and work for the US Government. I 41 years old married and a mother of two children a boy 16 and a girl 14 they are my world and there is nothing in the world that I would not do for them. At one time they both played on Pika but have now moved on to other games and are both in high school.

So if you see me around make sure to say hi you can find me every where but Factions sorry guys I hate PVP. If you need anything just let me know. Hope to see you guys around i can also be found on TS.
PIKAMOM MY SHANNON ♥ I thought I wouldn't find anyone again I miss you I hope you see this LOVE Bella♥♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.