__AlexandrosGR_ Pika Lover Joined Sep 6, 2020 Messages 78 Points 23 Mar 11, 2021 #1 A Fly Command in Silver Rank i Believe its essential. +1 if you agree with me. -1 if you disagree with me.
A Fly Command in Silver Rank i Believe its essential. +1 if you agree with me. -1 if you disagree with me.
T TheHattedMan Pika Member Joined Jun 21, 2019 Messages 36 Points 23 Mar 12, 2021 #2 +1 We need more things for silver rank ;-;
JustToGoody The Pika Joined Nov 19, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 189 IGN JustToGood Mar 12, 2021 #3 0hkai said: A Fly Command in Silver Rank i Believe its essential. +1 if you agree with me. -1 if you disagree with me. Click to expand... wait Sliver ranks on practice cant fly??
0hkai said: A Fly Command in Silver Rank i Believe its essential. +1 if you agree with me. -1 if you disagree with me. Click to expand... wait Sliver ranks on practice cant fly??
JustToGoody The Pika Joined Nov 19, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 189 IGN JustToGood Mar 12, 2021 #4 anyways i am giving this a +1 plesae 6 words they have to fix it
OP OP __AlexandrosGR_ Pika Lover Joined Sep 6, 2020 Messages 78 Points 23 Mar 12, 2021 #5 JustToGoody said: wait Sliver ranks on practice cant fly?? Click to expand... Ye that's right Silver rank in Practice doesn't give you the /fly command
JustToGoody said: wait Sliver ranks on practice cant fly?? Click to expand... Ye that's right Silver rank in Practice doesn't give you the /fly command
JustToGoody The Pika Joined Nov 19, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 189 IGN JustToGood Mar 12, 2021 #6 0hkai said: Ye that's right Silver rank in Practice doesn't give you the /fly command Click to expand... sad you can go make this On Suggestions and not here btw xD
0hkai said: Ye that's right Silver rank in Practice doesn't give you the /fly command Click to expand... sad you can go make this On Suggestions and not here btw xD
Unawarely The Pika Joined May 16, 2019 Messages 1,815 Points 140 Mar 12, 2021 #7 You should make a suggestion, also +1 donators should be able to fly
T TheHattedMan Pika Member Joined Jun 21, 2019 Messages 36 Points 23 Mar 12, 2021 #8 Unawarely said: You should make a suggestion, also +1 donators should be able to fly Click to expand... Silver ranks on practice can't fly
Unawarely said: You should make a suggestion, also +1 donators should be able to fly Click to expand... Silver ranks on practice can't fly
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz Mar 12, 2021 #9 Didnt knew that silver ranks coudnlt fly as I bought Gold not Silver ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Didnt knew that silver ranks coudnlt fly as I bought Gold not Silver ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Unawarely The Pika Joined May 16, 2019 Messages 1,815 Points 140 Mar 12, 2021 #10 XxB345TxX said: Silver ranks on practice can't fly Click to expand... I am aware? I said they SHOULD be able to fly.
XxB345TxX said: Silver ranks on practice can't fly Click to expand... I am aware? I said they SHOULD be able to fly.
T TheHattedMan Pika Member Joined Jun 21, 2019 Messages 36 Points 23 Mar 13, 2021 #11 Unawarely said: I am aware? I said they SHOULD be able to fly. Click to expand... Oh my bad, I just MISREAD it as if you were saying they could fly.
Unawarely said: I am aware? I said they SHOULD be able to fly. Click to expand... Oh my bad, I just MISREAD it as if you were saying they could fly.