Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Fixing the OP kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

UwU_ZenGodly

Minecraft Username:
UwU_ZenGodly

Suggestion:
Fixing the OP kits

Detailed description:
The Elite and Titan kits are too OP so to fix this everytime they choose to play any of those kits the game should automatically be rumble because in rumble mode you get stuff similar to the stuff from the kit so it balances out.

Reason(s):
It's unfair to play skywars classic because they get stuff that is as strong or even stronger from the moment they spawn and the people that don't have those kits they need to get stuff from mid. but the problem is that the stuff from mid is weaker than the stuff those kits get.

Titan kit has iron armor with protection 3, only the protection alone reduces damage by 48% which means if i were to hit the person with a diamond sword it would deal 3.5 damage and that's without counting the armor.

Titan kit axe does 9.75 damage and the diamond sword with sharpness 1 does 8.25 damage and if you want to get sharpness 2 you will need to wait for the chest refill then the diamond sword with sharpness 2 (9.5) would deal a little bit less damage than the Titan kit axe.

And in a classic skywars match you will never get better or similar armor to the Titan kit armor.

B1hzQfI.png

In this screenshot you can see that all people can use Titan or Elite kit except one person with VIP.

With a diamond sword sharpness 1 you deal 1 to 1.5 damage to a Titan kit player with full protection 3 armor.

tlang

Veteran
The Titan axe is the best weapon in the game but, you can just use snowballs or kb sword (common drop) to knock them into the void. With the level 3 ender pearl kit you can pearl to the mid and get full protection 1 diamond armour except the leggins, which is far better than the protection 3 iron armour. I agree that Titan is too op with the just cuz of the coin multiplayer which can be used to buy abilities like vampire which are a huge advantage over other people.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
UwU_ZenGodly

Suggestion:
Fixing the OP kits

Detailed description:
The Elite and Titan kits are too OP so to fix this everytime they choose to play any of those kits the game should automatically be rumble because in rumble mode you get stuff similar to the stuff from the kit so it balances out.

Reason(s):
It's unfair to play skywars classic because they get stuff that is as strong or even stronger from the moment they spawn and the people that don't have those kits they need to get stuff from mid. but the problem is that the stuff from mid is weaker than the stuff those kits get.

Titan kit has iron armor with protection 3, only the protection alone reduces damage by 48% which means if i were to hit the person with a diamond sword it would deal 3.5 damage and that's without counting the armor.

Titan kit axe does 9.75 damage and the diamond sword with sharpness 1 does 8.25 damage and if you want to get sharpness 2 you will need to wait for the chest refill then the diamond sword with sharpness 2 (9.5) would deal a little bit less damage than the Titan kit axe.

And in a classic skywars match you will never get better or similar armor to the Titan kit armor.

B1hzQfI.png

In this screenshot you can see that all people can use Titan or Elite kit except one person with VIP.

With a diamond sword sharpness 1 you deal 1 to 1.5 damage to a Titan kit player with full protection 3 armor.
Full diamond armor is better then prot 3 armor, and diamond armor with prot 1 is really common, meaning that the armor isn't THAT op. On the other hand, I would take a Sharp 1 diamond sword over a sharp 3 diamond axe anyday because of the blockhitting potential. Furthermore, this is just the titan kit which less then 40 people have access to. The elite kits and Vip kits really aren't that OP and even Titan isn't too unbalanced. @Patolunix Got #1 skywars and kept that for around 5 months before ever getting any donator rank, if he can do it so can you.

octagon_

This is a predefined message to remove the god damn word filter, the real reply is below :-

Ngl not only skywars, even for OPPrison and other gamemods the Titan kits are way OP, they will one-tap you with the basic kit.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral
I agree that at the start of the game, titan kit is pretty op. But at the mid-game, everyone has similar armor as titan kit. Should practice more your PVP skills rather than asking titan kit to be nerved

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
I suppose there should be like a timer before you get. Example: game starts and u have timer for 15 seconds on screen to when will you receive your kit, I think this system can rebalance the game. if someone is cool make a thread about this

Unawarely

The Pika
I suppose there should be like a timer before you get. Example: game starts and u have timer for 15 seconds on screen to when will you receive your kit, I think this system can rebalance the game. if someone is cool make a thread about this
The idea of most of the kits for example, Enderman, flameshot, blocks kit, the 3 most popular non-donator kits is that with each of them you can rush people or get to mid really fast, or in the case of flameshot, kill unsuspecting people before they gear up. It would probably nerf the non-donator kits more then the donator ones

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
The idea of most of the kits for example, Enderman, flameshot, blocks kit, the 3 most popular non-donator kits is that with each of them you can rush people or get to mid really fast, or in the case of flameshot, kill unsuspecting people before they gear up. It would probably nerf the non-donator kits more then the donator ones
donator kits only have cd (i hate this limit andofojalslfos help me god aaaa brr eaa help me dbrmdmkeowlamslwa)

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Please stop suggesting things that are supposed to ruin something donators paid for. There are many other ways to indirectly nerf the "pay to win" aspect of the game. Nerfing kits directly simply isn't fair towards the people who bought them, neither is automatically setting the game to Rumble every time as donators are supposed to choose if they want Rumble or Normal mode.
A better idea is to buff "free to play" kits instead, and I already made a thread about one of those kits which you can see HERE and upvote if you want.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
I do agree with this thread, as it currently is it's really easy to just dominate atleased the first halve of the game.

my suggestion would be:​

Instead of giving the kit immediately, give it to the player after ~10seconds, that way he isn't able to rush (which really is the most overpowered aspect of these kits), but you still remain powerful in the mid, even late game.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer

There's something called voting u know, and there's one other thing called picking kits. And those 2 things are different stuff ok? Picking up kit has nothing with mode. Also, you can find people that don't have rank and who are on lb (the vip u mentioned isn't permanent vip btw), so you can get to lb even tho u don't have rank, u just gotta try. U probably got mad cuz of some titan killing u in match. And also, titan costs 75e (correct me if im wrong) so it's totally fine to get good kit with it.

I really hope you are not one of those players who hate titans cuz of their kit. Kit is not everything u know, skill means something too. I saw a lot of unranked people with titan kits and guess what, they didn't know how to use it so it's definitely up to skill as well as up to abilities and other stuff.

Ty for reading and as u can see i was bored af so i wrote this :-:

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey UwU_ZenGodly,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.