Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix Your Vote#4 and #7

AKplusRedfire

Every time i vote on the 4th and 7th website

I dont get my keys
When i try on vote 4 i put my name and it says name invalid
and when i vote on number 7 i vote then it says successful vote and doesnt give me the keys

krstecd

Pika Lover
They really cant do much, its the owners of the websites that we vote that have a problem, only they are able to fix it. But the owner of the pika network can contact them to find a solution. (from 7 vote links, i get only 5 of them working for me)

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
Every time i vote on the 4th and 7th website

I dont get my keys
When i try on vote 4 i put my name and it says name invalid
and when i vote on number 7 i vote then it says successful vote and doesnt give me the keys
I disagree with you for me only vote 2 has a problem.
other players have said it,I think you need to fix it
if i'm wrong you forgive me ;)

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
They really cant do much, its the owners of the websites that we vote that have a problem, only they are able to fix it. But the owner of the pika network can contact them to find a solution. (from 7 vote links, i get only 5 of them working for me)
i only have a problem with vote 2 the rest are ok i think :)

TeKkaTi

Veteran
#4 Is only for players with premium account and #7 even i have a issue #2 just does not work.

krstecd

Pika Lover
I disagree with you for me only vote 2 has a problem.
other players have said it,I think you need to fix it
if i'm wrong you forgive me ;)
you can still vote on 2nd link with your username but you wont get a key (i fixed the username box and still have the problem). Same for the last vote link you can vote but you wont get any reward on the server

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
you can still vote on 2nd link with your username but you wont get a key (i fixed the username box and still have the problem). Same for the last vote link you can vote but you wont get any reward on the server
OK