Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars FIX THE LOOTPOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarflame

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
Aarflame

Suggestion:
FIX THE LOOTPOOL

Detailed description:
Simple. Put the eggs and snowballs in the mid chest! Keep the bow and arrows but just remove the eggs and snowballs and put it in the mid chest!
Make spawn loot worse so people don't camp at their base and want to go to mid for high tier loot.
In Normal mode make diamond stuff exclusive to mid chest (maybe keep Diamond Swords in spawn) or make diamond stuff rarer in the spawn chests, so people actually mine the diamonds in the Spawn Island or risk going to mid for the high tier loot.

Reason(s):
Change the meta, make SkyWars less annoying and more skill based instead of luck based. Always the less RNG the better! Please this will make SkyWars more enjoyable even if you take one of my suggestions! Thank you for reading this thoroughly!​

Example(s):
Inspired from Hypixel and the Original Hunger Games

JerryMine

The Pika
like who tf wants to see eggs and snowballs when they rush to mid

MouraThat

Veteran
Hmm I'm kinda Neutral on this
- I think snowballs/eggs are a part of the game and should be at spawn but also its annoying because the people who try and rush , usually get knocked off with them.
- However I agree that too many people camp and that there needs to be more incentive to go to the middle.

JerryMine

The Pika
Have you seen pro people abuse the crap out of snowballs and eggs, this server has so many kb issues so its kinda useless
people want good armors, weapons and tools not some random eggs and snowballs in the mid chest

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Minecraft Username
Aarflame

Suggestion:
FIX THE LOOTPOOL

Detailed description:
Simple. Put the eggs and snowballs in the mid chest! Keep the bow and arrows but just remove the eggs and snowballs and put it in the mid chest!

Make spawn loot worse so people don't camp at their base and want to go to mid for high tier loot.

In Normal mode make diamond stuff exclusive to mid chest (maybe keep Diamond Swords in spawn) or make diamond stuff rarer in the spawn chests, so people actually mine the diamonds in the Spawn Island or risk going to mid for the high tier loot.

Reason(s):
Change the meta, make SkyWars less annoying and more skill based instead of luck based. Always the less RNG the better! Please this will make SkyWars more enjoyable even if you take one of my suggestions! Thank you for reading this thoroughly!

Example(s):
Inspired from Hypixel and the Original Hunger Games
I am neutral since eggs and snowballs are part of game. I know that you don't like them, i can say that i dont like them too. What can pika do is decrease amount of these in chests.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Aarflame,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and has been scheduled to be implemented within the next upcoming minigame update.​
We will reduce the number of throwables.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.