Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FIX p5 BOW

PINGAVINS

Pika Lover
its been like 3+Seasons (if not more) when ranks like God/immortal/ethernal gets p5 bow But punch 5 does not work its bugged hard!!!!
when you bow your self it glitches you back I've been playing pika since 2015 and bows fine for most seasons
there's no point to buy rank Better then god which gets punch3 bow since p5 is broken

kind a sick of it when i paid so much money same as other players for Top ranks and all you get is couple more keys+mcmmo cedits thats all
god rank is 300 euro on sale120euros and immortal rank is 490 euros 192 euros on sale and you get nothing new but 1 prot difference and god gets p15 /kit punch same as immortal which gets p16 and ethrnal rank p17 + all kits same as god rank
ppl buy keys to try to win ranks but faille cuz its rigged af
its called OP factions and ppl win more spawners then anything else

Last edited:

MrElviss

Legendary Pika
1+ Opfactions have been broken for like 6+ months with bows and ranks they need change alot!!!

ItzVeljkoFTW

Pika Lover
+1 Very true. Anti cheat is not so good when it comes to bow boosting,also it's not very good when comes to cheaters also, alot of cheaters are seen flying and bhopping around without getting kicked/banned, and we can't escape them because they will just bhop to us because punch 5 bugs to the point where you can't move even if you try to bow boost 1/2 times, sometimes even p3 bugs out and won't let us bow boost.

SmtPro_

Banned
its been like 3+Seasons (if not more) when ranks like God/immortal/ethernal gets p5 bow But punch 5 does not work its bugged hard!!!!
when you bow your self it glitches you back I've been playing pika since 2015 and bows fine for most seasons
there's no point to buy rank Better then god which gets punch3 bow since p5 is broken

kind a sick of it when i paid so much money same as other players for Top ranks and all you get is couple more keys+mcmmo cedits thats all
god rank is 300 euro on sale120euros and immortal rank is 490 euros 192 euros on sale and you get nothing new but 1 prot difference and god gets p15 /kit punch same as immortal which gets p16 and ethrnal rank p17 + all kits same as god rank
ppl buy keys to try to win ranks but faille cuz its rigged af
its called OP factions and ppl win more spawners then anything else
Bro Make a bug report.