Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FireBall jump

dedpooi

pls fix the fireball jump and pls add invis pots and bridge eggs

viplayer

Great Reporter
its already been suggested and Denied too. Better not copy Hypixel. Suggest something new :) :) :) :)

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
pls fix the fireball jump and pls add invis pots and bridge eggs
lmao you are gonna regret if they add invis pots. People just watch some great YouTubers doing invis pot strats and they think they can do it too. The reality is that you won't be able to identify if anyone is invis or not. You are gonna loose easily to pros who know what they are doing.

Bridge Eggs still might be fun but we don't want to copy Hypixel, PikaNetwork is the best.

Fireball jump works perfectly fine for now. I know you can't do it while walking backwards but you have tnt for that.

NGaming

Great Reporter
yes
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
I agree with feared

DARKdevil_94

Pika Member
Have ya ever used invis in ur whole life? its hard if u wont be sneaky ppl will realize it

Silver Wing

The Pika
Well i have already imagined it and its not satisfying, so no to invis pots

MBhak

Pika Lover
Fireball is messed up, it launhces u like 4-6 blocks and it pushes you to right side for some reason instead of straight even if you are just pressing w

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
Fireball is messed up, it launhces u like 4-6 blocks and it pushes you to right side for some reason instead of straight even if you are just pressing w
Maybe you are just doing it wrong. When I fireball jump I easily get launched around 7-8 blocks high. I have done a lot of fireball jumps and I think it's just fine

FunspotGaming

Rare Pika
lmao you are gonna regret if they add invis pots. People just watch some great YouTubers doing invis pot strats and they think they can do it too. The reality is that you won't be able to identify if anyone is invis or not. You are gonna loose easily to pros who know what they are doing.

Bridge Eggs still might be fun but we don't want to copy Hypixel, PikaNetwork is the best.

Fireball jump works perfectly fine for now. I know you can't do it while walking backwards but you have tnt for that.
I completely agree idk why but every one thinks that fireball jumps does not work !