Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Finally bought Titan rank !

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I envy you. I want to buy it too..
Help I wanna buy it so bad since my mother would allow me but I don't know my card number cause she has it and I'm too scared to ask D:

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Probably will get it soon, just need a little bit of convincing
pouts cutely
hmmm my mom wouldn't gib me a cent ;-; and i can't spend my money unless they "aprove" (they never approve) ur so lucky ;-;

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
hmmm my mom wouldn't gib me a cent ;-; and i can't spend my money unless they "aprove" (they never approve) ur so lucky ;-;
I have my own credit card now but she barely allows me to spend a lot of money with it that's why I'm trying to plan it on my birthday because it means they can't say no to me insert evil laugh not that I'm that evil, I'll give the money back though like in real life

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I have my own credit card now but she barely allows me to spend a lot of money with it that's why I'm trying to plan it on my birthday because it means they can't say no to me insert evil laugh not that I'm that evil, I'll give the money back though like in real life
xD

Fortex76

Rare Pika
Help I wanna buy it so bad since my mother would allow me but I don't know my card number cause she has it and I'm too scared to ask D:
The best way in those circumstances is to win events and use the giftcard codes to purchase ranks.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
same

idh Discord/Instagram can't participate
I have both but like, I don't pay attention on both applications though since I only use Instagram to take photos and to post and Discord only to voice call while playing with a friend D: