Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Few suggestions for the reset of KitPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Few suggestions for the reset of KitPvP

Detailed description:
1. You should be able to claim donator kits from lower ranks(If you are Ultimate you should be able to claim Legend, God and Vip kits, If you are Legend then you should be able to claim God and Vip and etc. ).

- The only reason people buy a rank on KitPvP are kits and fix all, there is not much you get from purchasing a rank on KitPvP, but this would make more players donate.

2. Add 2 fire resistance potions in Ultimate+ kit.

- Ultimate > Ultimate+ upgrade is 50EUR and the difference between their kit is barely noticeable, this way there is a reason for people to upgrade from Ultimate to Ultimate+

3.Fix bugs like;

- being able to /fix in combat

- being able to get strength and speed by wearing viking and archer kit before ultimate

4. Make it so we are able to claim a donator kit without dying.

- It makes absolutely no sense that you need to die to claim another kit, when donators want to save their kits they have to die first and lose their winstreak just to claim their kit.

5. Add team upgrades;

- Make it so we can purchase team upgrades with souls, for example; temporary strength effect for all members for 2 hours, regeneration for 30 minutes and etc.

6. Many KitPvP Players suggested that you implement *Mega Koth*

- It would take 15 minutes to cap, but you would be able to cap this koth as a team(You need to kick all the members of a team from koth for them to stop capping, like on OPFactions, but I would like to see this only for the mega koth)

- You would get better prizes, like Enchanted Gapples, Reaper/Divine sets or money.

- The mega koth would happen on Sunday.

7. Add boosters that you can buy from the store.

- I think that it should be two type of boosters, double souls(For team) and double xp(for leveling up), they would last for 30 minutes.

8. Add team vault.

- All other gamemodes already have it, no need to explain anything

- Taking stuff from your team vaults and leaving the team shouldn't be punishable as insiding in my opinion.

9. Add /itemfilter command.

- You can select which items you don't want to pickup, it would be a nice addition because right now you need to clean your inventory all the time from items like chained and leather armor, food and etc.

- Add it for non donators as well

- Make it so you can type the command in combat

10. Add /refill command.

It fills your inventory with pots(the empty slots)

11. Add a NPC "Repairer" where you can fix your items for money.

- It would look much cleaner than it is right now

- Also 5000$ for a fix all is way too much, it should be like 300-500$

12. Add a health indicators plugin.

- People that play on Lunar client have a huge disadvantage over others because there is no damage indicators on Lunar, adding a Health Indicator plugin would fix that.

13. The new map should have more flat areas and less safe rooms.

14. Add back the old koth sky with stairs, the current one is too annoying because people run there and then just knock you off, there is almost no chance of survival when you fall down the current koth sky.

15. You should be able to prestige on level 50, its almost impossible to get to level 100.. if I am not mistaken only one player managed to get prestige this season(Its been a year since the last reset).

16. When you type /koth schedule a GUI should pop out instead of a list in chat like it is now and it should say the time and coords of a koth(Like on OPFactions).
Reason(s):
All explained above

Last edited:

Djaka_

Pika Member
I agree with al suggestions I think it will be accepted in new season
+1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
I really hope things here are going to be implemented. The most important suggestions for me are 4 and 12. Others would definitely be a nice addition too.
Overall, I feel like implementing these would benefit Kit-PvP a lot.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
+1 for 9. Also they shoud fix when you are in combat you can't use /team chat,so if you are gitting for explain 3v1 you won't be abel to call your team for help and it's kinda anoyying.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't play kit pvp but for them kit pvp players, +1

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
I agree with most of the stuff but... leave speed 3 like bro speed 2 is so bad for KitPvP people who got ranks are in the same speed lvl as p1 and you need to have speed pots in inventory (it don't make any sense pvp with speed pots make them stacked or -> suggestion add perm speed 3 for ultimate and ultimate+ players and speed 2 perm for all vip+ players.
The new map should have more flat areas and less safe rooms.
A map should be flat with 4 Koths staircase (sky) Koth 120 blocks in the sky, some type of big Koth which happens once in a week need 10 min to capture it, Koth ground (Koth on the flat ground no blocks something similar to castle Koth form the previous season. which leads to adding pearls back and removing safe rooms (all of them).

Another remove sign elevators, get something similar to glass or craft it was so annoying but so many teams vs team fights were there.

16. When you type /koth schedule a GUI should pop out instead of a list in chat like it is now and it should say the time and coords of a koth(Like on OPFactions).
Agree with this

Also, check 0cz suggestion he got some similar stuff to add like you https://pika-network.net/threads/kit-pvp-update.159482/

And would be good if they add once kit for ranked players like this to get the godly and unique key you need to buy them because rates are nearly winning Perm ultimate rank.

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
I agree with most of the stuff but... leave speed 3 like bro speed 2 is so bad for KitPvP people who got ranks are in the same speed lvl as p1 and you need to have speed pots in inventory (it don't make any sense pvp with speed pots make them stacked or -> suggestion add perm speed 3 for ultimate and ultimate+ players and speed 2 perm for all vip+ players.

A map should be flat with 4 Koths staircase (sky) Koth 120 blocks in the sky, some type of big Koth which happens once in a week need 10 min to capture it, Koth ground (Koth on the flat ground no blocks something similar to castle Koth form the previous season. which leads to adding pearls back and removing safe rooms (all of them).

Another remove sign elevators, get something similar to glass or craft it was so annoying but so many teams vs team fights were there.

Agree with this

Also, check 0cz suggestion he got some similar stuff to add like you https://pika-network.net/threads/kit-pvp-update.159482/

And would be good if they add once kit for ranked players like this to get the godly and unique key you need to buy them because rates are nearly winning Perm ultimate rank.
First of all thank you for stating your opinion on this suggestion.

I agree with adding speed 3 on donator kits, but I didn't want to suggest it because players are already complaining about how p2w kitpvp is.

I wouldn't really like if the map is entirely flat with just 4 koth staircase(if thats what you meant), the 4 koth staircase would be fine, but they should add a few structures as well in my opinion.

I am kinda against ender pearls because I remember how annoying it was when you were fighting someone for a long time and then he just pearled away. I already suggested the "big koth" you mentioned.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
First of all thank you for stating your opinion on this suggestion.

I agree with adding speed 3 on donator kits, but I didn't want to suggest it because players are already complaining about how p2w kitpvp is.

I wouldn't really like if the map is entirely flat with just 4 koth staircase(if thats what you meant), the 4 koth staircase would be fine, but they should add a few structures as well in my opinion.

I am kinda against ender pearls because I remember how annoying it was when you were fighting someone for a long time and then he just pearled away. I already suggested the "big koth" you mentioned.
About flat map,it would be kinda boring because player would only run whole time and it won't be easy to stop them before getting in saferooms

AltroG

Legendary Pika
+1
I cannot find any disadvantages in this suggestion, everything makes so much sense to be added, and will make the gamemode so much more fun.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
+1
I cannot find any disadvantages in this suggestion, everything makes so much sense to be added, and will make the gamemode so much more fun.
Kit-PvP would have alot of players if they add those suggestions.

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
+1 from me forgot to mention that
Sorry, my bad I mean to say make a map flat with some buildings on it xd like only flat land would be probably bad ...
Kit-PvP would have alot of players if they add those suggestions.
Probably if they add once kit many ranked players who left would probably come back
them before getting in saferooms
That is why they should remove the safe room... How did we use to PVP without safe rooms? You could run to the sky (no one would follow) or run to a water trap where no one would jump in xd

Alparo_

Great Reporter
+1 from me forgot to mention that

Sorry, my bad I mean to say make a map flat with some buildings on it xd like only flat land would be probably bad ...

Probably if they add once kit many ranked players who left would probably come back

That is why they should remove the safe room... How did we use to PVP without safe rooms? You could run to the sky (no one would follow) or run to a water trap where no one would jump in xd
Kit once shoud be one of the first things that needs to be added

Last edited:

Alparo_

Great Reporter
It would be a lot better if they add gkit keys also some new and intresting gkits.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Few suggestions for the reset of KitPvP

Detailed description:
1. You should be able to claim donator kits from lower ranks(If you are Ultimate you should be able to claim Legend, God and Vip kits, If you are Legend then you should be able to claim God and Vip and etc. ).

- The only reason people buy a rank on KitPvP are kits and fix all, there is not much you get from purchasing a rank on KitPvP, but this would make more players donate.

2. Add 2 fire resistance potions in Ultimate+ kit.

- Ultimate > Ultimate+ upgrade is 50EUR and the difference between their kit is barely noticeable, this way there is a reason for people to upgrade from Ultimate to Ultimate+

3.Fix bugs like;

- being able to /fix in combat

- being able to get strength and speed by wearing viking and archer kit before ultimate

4. Make it so we are able to claim a donator kit without dying.

- It makes absolutely no sense that you need to die to claim another kit, when donators want to save their kits they have to die first and lose their winstreak just to claim their kit.

5. Add team upgrades;

- Make it so we can purchase team upgrades with souls, for example; temporary strength effect for all members for 2 hours, regeneration for 30 minutes and etc.

6. Many KitPvP Players suggested that you implement *Mega Koth*

- It would take 15 minutes to cap, but you would be able to cap this koth as a team(You need to kick all the members of a team from koth for them to stop capping, like on OPFactions, but I would like to see this only for the mega koth)

- You would get better prizes, like Enchanted Gapples, Reaper/Divine sets or money.

- The mega koth would happen on Sunday.

7. Add boosters that you can buy from the store.

- I think that it should be two type of boosters, double souls(For team) and double xp(for leveling up), they would last for 30 minutes.

8. Add team vault.

- All other gamemodes already have it, no need to explain anything

- Taking stuff from your team vaults and leaving the team shouldn't be punishable as insiding in my opinion.

9. Add /itemfilter command.

- You can select which items you don't want to pickup, it would be a nice addition because right now you need to clean your inventory all the time from items like chained and leather armor, food and etc.

- Add it for non donators as well

- Make it so you can type the command in combat

10. Add /refill command.

It fills your inventory with pots(the empty slots)

11. Add a NPC "Repairer" where you can fix your items for money.

- It would look much cleaner than it is right now

- Also 5000$ for a fix all is way too much, it should be like 300-500$

12. Add a health indicators plugin.

- People that play on Lunar client have a huge disadvantage over others because there is no damage indicators on Lunar, adding a Health Indicator plugin would fix that.

13. The new map should have more flat areas and less safe rooms.

14. Add back the old koth sky with stairs, the current one is too annoying because people run there and then just knock you off, there is almost no chance of survival when you fall down the current koth sky.

15. You should be able to prestige on level 50, its almost impossible to get to level 100.. if I am not mistaken only one player managed to get prestige this season(Its been a year since the last reset).

Reason(s):
All explained above
3. Fix all in combat shoud be removed because only ultimate,ultimate+ can fix all in combat and that makes unfair advanage to lower rank players who can not do anything

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
3. Fix all in combat shoud be removed because only ultimate,ultimate+ can fix all in combat and that makes unfair advanage to lower rank players who can not do anything
Yeah thats what I meant, nobody would actually fix their set one by one item with /fix hand 😃
/Fix all in combat should be punishable for exploiting this season (since I am guessing that is a bug), but not sure that staff punish for it

Status
Not open for further replies.