Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted KitPvP Few suggestions for the reset of KitPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Few suggestions for the reset of KitPvP

Detailed description:
1. You should be able to claim donator kits from lower ranks(If you are Ultimate you should be able to claim Legend, God and Vip kits, If you are Legend then you should be able to claim God and Vip and etc. ).

- The only reason people buy a rank on KitPvP are kits and fix all, there is not much you get from purchasing a rank on KitPvP, but this would make more players donate.

2. Add 2 fire resistance potions in Ultimate+ kit.

- Ultimate > Ultimate+ upgrade is 50EUR and the difference between their kit is barely noticeable, this way there is a reason for people to upgrade from Ultimate to Ultimate+

3.Fix bugs like;

- being able to /fix in combat

- being able to get strength and speed by wearing viking and archer kit before ultimate

4. Make it so we are able to claim a donator kit without dying.

- It makes absolutely no sense that you need to die to claim another kit, when donators want to save their kits they have to die first and lose their winstreak just to claim their kit.

5. Add team upgrades;

- Make it so we can purchase team upgrades with souls, for example; temporary strength effect for all members for 2 hours, regeneration for 30 minutes and etc.

6. Many KitPvP Players suggested that you implement *Mega Koth*

- It would take 15 minutes to cap, but you would be able to cap this koth as a team(You need to kick all the members of a team from koth for them to stop capping, like on OPFactions, but I would like to see this only for the mega koth)

- You would get better prizes, like Enchanted Gapples, Reaper/Divine sets or money.

- The mega koth would happen on Sunday.

7. Add boosters that you can buy from the store.

- I think that it should be two type of boosters, double souls(For team) and double xp(for leveling up), they would last for 30 minutes.

8. Add team vault.

- All other gamemodes already have it, no need to explain anything

- Taking stuff from your team vaults and leaving the team shouldn't be punishable as insiding in my opinion.

9. Add /itemfilter command.

- You can select which items you don't want to pickup, it would be a nice addition because right now you need to clean your inventory all the time from items like chained and leather armor, food and etc.

- Add it for non donators as well

- Make it so you can type the command in combat

10. Add /refill command.

It fills your inventory with pots(the empty slots)

11. Add a NPC "Repairer" where you can fix your items for money.

- It would look much cleaner than it is right now

- Also 5000$ for a fix all is way too much, it should be like 300-500$

12. Add a health indicators plugin.

- People that play on Lunar client have a huge disadvantage over others because there is no damage indicators on Lunar, adding a Health Indicator plugin would fix that.

13. The new map should have more flat areas and less safe rooms.

14. Add back the old koth sky with stairs, the current one is too annoying because people run there and then just knock you off, there is almost no chance of survival when you fall down the current koth sky.

15. You should be able to prestige on level 50, its almost impossible to get to level 100.. if I am not mistaken only one player managed to get prestige this season(Its been a year since the last reset).

16. When you type /koth schedule a GUI should pop out instead of a list in chat like it is now and it should say the time and coords of a koth(Like on OPFactions).
Reason(s):
All explained above

Last edited:

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Yeah thats what I meant, nobody would actually fix their set one by one item with /fix hand 😃
/Fix all in combat should be punishable for exploiting this season (since I am guessing that is a bug), but not sure that staff punish for it
It is what it is for this season,hope next season they will remove /fix all in combat :).Also many ultimate,ultimate+ survive 1v1's because of it.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Some things have been accepted, some not and some might be accepted in the future. Thanks for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.