Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

faster generator

Faster generator

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DBNoob

Could we have a faster generator for bedwars? the current one is very slow.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
It got suggested and got denied multiple times. + They added a feature that Titan and champion ranks can customise the generator speed in private games.

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
The generators are fine. If you wanna know what is slow-gen, play on blocksmc. You'll be crying for years after that experience LOL

Lt_PickaxeMan

Rare Pika
yes i also think they should add faster generator but if you have titan rank or your friend has titan you can make the settings to make gen faster :yaychu:

Silver Wing

The Pika
yes i also think they should add faster generator but if you have titan rank or your friend has titan you can make the settings to make gen faster :yaychu:
I guess he needed it for regular games not private ones

P.S. HOLY! I sound so rude xD

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
well they did made it a bit faster in 3s and 4s in the last update ( last time they actually updated )

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
bruh this has been suggested so many times stop trying my G

faiz9002

In solos the gold spawns very slow max gen items can spawn is 32 iron and only 6 gold and iron sword is so expensive 8 gold and generated is also so slow please pika-network increase the rate of iron and gold also we want invis pot when u in squad trios andu we're the only one left in your team u cant do anything but if u had a invis Potu can easily take out the whole team I beg u pikA. IGN:faiz9002

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
In solos the gold spawns very slow max gen items can spawn is 32 iron and only 6 gold and iron sword is so expensive 8 gold and generated is also so slow please pika-network increase the rate of iron and gold also we want invis pot when u in squad trios andu we're the only one left in your team u cant do anything but if u had a invis Potu can easily take out the whole team I beg u pikA. IGN:faiz9002
invis pots are not gonna happen dude cuz it's exist in hypixel if pika add invis pots that would be copying also you can will without invis pots (i have done that so many times )