Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

False Ban

DarkShadow0_o

Please unban my IP i was playing this server for over a month i even played yesterday but to day i got ban and the ban was way back 2016... like how did this happen? they provide a picture of someone advertising and that player was not even part of out IP so please Unban our IPUntitled123.png

ZurriW

Epic Pika
Hey bud, ban appeals are done in the ban appeal section of the report threads. If you do it here, nothing will happen. And if you have evidence you were playing yesterday, try to provide it. It would help you out. Your bud: Zurri.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Please unban my IP i was playing this server for over a month i even played yesterday but to day i got ban and the ban was way back 2016... like how did this happen? they provide a picture of someone advertising and that player was not even part of out IP so please Unban our IPView attachment 7845
This is because you have a dynamic IP and picked up on a banned IP - I've had it as well.
Just make a ban appeal and you should get unbanned.

OP
OP
DarkShadow0_o

DarkShadow0_o

KK thanks guys I already made a ban appeal hope it gets unban soon appreciate your help guys thanks a lot

Last edited: