Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

False ban

SSSnipS

The other day I was mining in prison when I got disconnected. When I reconnected it said a was perm banned and said for automining and it gave a YouTube video link. When I watched the link it wasn't even me in the video....Can anyone help?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey,

Search your username in the bans section on the forums. If you don't see the ban, your IP changed to one that is banned. Restart your router and try to reconnect.

If the ban is on your account, make a ban appeal.

OP
OP
SSSnipS

SSSnipS

Thank you for the speedy response tozztozzo. I have just tried this and it unfortunately did not work. Is there anything else I could do except for buying an unban because I cannot afford one?

P.S. That's if the appeal doesn't work

Last edited:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Thank you for the speedy response tozztozzo. I have just tried this and it unfortunately did not work. Is there anything else I could do except for buying a ban appeal because I cannot afford one?
Did you see the ban on your account? What is your IGN?

You don't need to pay for ban appeals, create one here: https://pika-network.net/appeal/

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The ban is on my account and my ign is SSSnipS. Under the bans module I do not see any permanent ban information.
A ban appeal will not work then, you will have to keep restarting your router or wait for the IP to change.