Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions is boring

do you agree ???

• yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

your friend :)

hello the truth factions is kinda boring u can only grind and raid but the fun part (pvp) u cant do it cuz there is lot of hacker and i think staff they don't care they came on server and see some issues and go off the summary
to make more event make streams there is lot to do to make the server more fun and enjoyable
if u dont get this my english sucks

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Staff does care. I agree factions is boring. I only played it once in my life.

Have a lovely day,
iactivateMC

Jeckicorn

Veteran
Never really played Factions, but the point of Factions is to become
the Roman Empire or Persian Empire. It's an all-out-war game and
you'll only like it when you know how it all works. the economy is
there for a reason. To trade, to advance your faction. You can
say that it's boring but when you'll face the Owner of the server
with this he MAY agree that it's a bit of a boring gamemode but
I'm sure he's not going to remove it since it's a popular gamemode.

Get it now?

Crivity

Epic Pika
We do all we can to get all the rule breakers on the server it will all be fixed soon :D

Twiioo

how can you become the roman empire when there are 10 bhoppers with duped stuff ready to fight ?

Machaku

Veteran
I have banned 50 people today, over 70 people yesterday for hacking, so don't you dare say staff don't care. We are not robots who can sit 24/7. But factions IMO is the best server on pika. So I dont see why you guys find it boring

Moon_420

Banned
Well i don't remember which factions but it i checked and it had newest Spartan meaning Hackers won't be much successful that anti-cheat blocks all hacks

Twiioo

I also think staff really cares about hackers, but they are too many in number compared to staff...
Pika should start IP-banning, since vpn's will not be allowed in minecraft anymore (I think)

chris2789

Pika Member
Well i don't remember which factions but it i checked and it had newest Spartan meaning Hackers won't be much successful that anti-cheat blocks all hacks
I don't know if you're talking about faction on pika but if you are talking about another server which I'm guessing is premium, premium servers have more plugins to stop hackers from breaking the game the only way to get a good anti-cheat system on pika is if you have ALOT of money or a really really good dev who can make those things happens servers that are premium are VERY different from cracked servers

Moon_420

Banned
I don't know if you're talking about faction on pika but if you are talking about another server which I'm guessing is premium, premium servers have more plugins to stop hackers from breaking the game the only way to get a good anti-cheat system on pika is if you have ALOT of money or a really really good dev who can make those things happens servers that are premium are VERY different from cracked servers

Pika has one of the best anti-cheats out there. It's also Paid.
Pika doesn't make tons of Custom Plugins they use pre-made ones which are free or paid on Spigot.

tBnxtLd.png

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/spartan-advanced-anticheat-killaura-blocker-1-7-1-11.25638/

I kinda agree factions is dying down a bit more events should happen such as one off event's to liven it up a bit (Koth is fine as it is although time should be shorter if you can xD)

Chiken2014

Helper
The main reason factions if dying because people get raided and don't want to make another base.

While that may be true I think the other factor would be the koth time, event's need to happen more often and I think some newer plugins should be integrated :D

Chiken2014

Helper
Compared to the last reset of factions we have added ALOT of new plugins, but I agree newer ones could be integrated. Reset soon???? Find out on the next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.