Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions is boring

do you agree ???

• yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eshan

Yeah, It's a bit boring to play faction server because of lots hacker on faction server.

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
I used to play Factions back a couple years ago. I started small, but I had about 15 trustworthy members, and we had a cacti farm that literally made us $$$ for days. After about 5 months ppl finally got through all of our barriers and overran the place, but we were smart and made a base as far as we could go, so we only had to protect 2 sides of the base. (Built One in the corner of the map). We placed over 25 walls/defenses, and we held off the base until the reset happened again. It was fun to build your base and have tons of creative ideas to protect it from all the people. That was probably the best experience I ever had playing Factions. Hackers do ruin the bases a lot of times, but you also have to be prepared for that as well. Create barriers and defenses that can help protect from this obstacle. After all, Factions is about being the best. So why not prove it with a base that no one can penetrate? :)

Proioxis

Pika Member
@DarkxSilent is correct, you can always outsmart hackers. Use strategy and surely, you would have fun destroying hackers in faction server. The server made a complete remake in the faction server. So just change your perspetive, and just enjoy the server.

FearThePro

Pika Member
i think last reset was better but i still like factions its still fun (sometimes)

Status
Not open for further replies.