Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Extra Types in /report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

____Clown

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
_KingClown​

Suggestion:
Extra Types in /report command​

Detailed description:
I think these few report types are not enough, so I think adding more will be enough.

- Adding Spamming
- Adding Swearing
- etc​

Reason(s):
For better reporting, adding more report types will be helping in better reporting.​

redi

Pika Lover
Excellent suggestion, especially with the amount of spammers and trash talkers on the server.
The server has to be updated with these new commands as soon as possible. +1

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
U need proof for swearing or spaming. Things like hacking can be reported without proof because staff can check reply but they can't just check chat like that so that's why it don't exist.

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
U need proof for swearing or spaming. Things like hacking can be reported without proof because staff can check reply but they can't just check chat like that so that's why it don't exist.
i agree with him bcuz lets say someone just was flying in bedwars ...and you reported him so the staff can join and see it by himself to ban him

so lets say someone just sweared in practice .... even if the staff was in practice he is probably playing a game ....so you report the swearing guy and the staff joined ....what can he do next -_- he cant do anything bcuz the swearing didnt registered in his chat bcuz he was ingame

Jevs

I believe the current Report System is fine. Players can report others on the forums, and staff can review the evidence and administer the appropriate punishment. This setup keeps things fair by distinguishing between different types of rule-breaking, such as major cheats versus minor issues like chat spam. It helps staff quickly identify and address issues, prioritizing reports that require the most attention.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello ____Clown,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • /report is made only for cheating offenses.
  • If someone is breaking chat-related rules, they should be reported on forums.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.