Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ex staff bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I see that pika-network really hates their players for making up this stupid thing called 'Ex staff bans' because I was banned about 3 months ago and that staff member wasn't staff anymore. So I couldn't appeal. Then I see the shop is down, so I can't buy an unban. It seems like this is really a permanent ban. Sucks doesn't it? I can't appeal or buy anything so I am just forbidden to join back. I try to contact Dutch but he was never online on skype, can anyone help me for getting unbanned?!?!

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I see that you're frustrated, I would be too.. Pika right now is pretty f-ed up atm.. Maybe cuz of 2.0 or some sht but Idk.. Just wait fam, I'm sure it'll be fixed, contact a server mod on ts or discord

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Contact a moderator or staff member on teamspeak 3 ....

bradcoolman12

Well, that is sucks for you, I think the store is UP now, idk for you, but GL for getting unban.

Davidva

Veteran
The store is up. Feel free to buy an unban. I am sorry, but we can`t handle ex staff bans, because they have the proof and we don`t.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
REQUESTING TO LOCK ... ANSWER GIVEN BY DAVIDA.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
lol thing is, yeah, they say they cant accept appeals that were banned by ex staff, but mine was accepted even though the staff had resigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.