Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff telling a lie. and explaning the reason behind my ban.

Should i get unbanned and MercuryDzn get demoted and banned {because of lying }

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewolffighter

Legendary Pika
the staff i will be talking about in particular is MercuryDzn
{helper]
in my appeal she denied it saying that i had 'Having a bypass paladin ss tool ' witch i did not and show 0 evdidenc of having also an tools i had on my pc wre the ones she/he told me to instal during ss also not to mention the autoclicker dint work and i logged out bcs the tool that she told me to use needed only 1 acc open while i had 2 so i had no choice regardless of ban or not i had to log out on 1 acc i told her this befor logging out and she showed 0 intrest of tellin me witch account to take of and i would have been baned either way because she/he showed frustraightion when they tool was not working beacuse i had 2 alts open now that makes 2 out of the 3 reasons i got banned proven flas or not logical reasons and the third one finding an autoclicker in my folder there how do i explain that you may be asking yourself but the at question here is does the autoclicker work and was it in use first of all it was not it current use or function second of all it does simply not work , if staff in general want a link to the autoclicker that will open the same folder i will send them also it dosent work so have fun tryng to fix it anyay that was my time here thank you and bye.

MercuryGFX

Veteran
If you have any complains about a staff member, Please DM MrFrenco, the MANAGER.
Frank#3779

Please DM him regarding this issue. Regards :))

Status
Not open for further replies.