Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event EVENT: SPLEEF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FailedHacker

Pika Lover

SPLEEF!
Hosted by: FailedHacker & HakunaMyFapa
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello PikaCrafters!
The Staff Team will be hosting a spleef event on the 13th of April at 6.00 PM GMT.
Be the last to remain standing in the icy tower!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

EVENT SUMMARY:
All players will start from a single point, and will be released into a tower with many layers of ice.
You will be given a pickaxe and with this you will have to dig under the feet of the other players to make them fall down.
The last one who will remain standing will be the winner!
PVP will be disabled, you will only need to be able to drop them but also not to fall!

Whoever will fall below the last layer will be eliminated!
To prevent camping, every two minutes one of the 14 floors will be eliminated, starting from the top one.

After the countdown expires, you will have 10 minutes in which you can type / event in the hub and then enter the event by typing / warp event. AFTER 10 MINUTES WE WILL CLOSE THE ENTRANCE TO THE EVENT AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN ANYMORE!

There will be three rounds so as to have three winners.
Each winner gets a 20 euro PikaNetwork giftcard!
Everyone can take part at this event!

In addition, don't forget that all our server rules apply!

Last edited:

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
Yeah, it's a nice event but I'm not sure if I will make it. :)

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Don't know if i make it in time.
But oh boy is Spleef a throwback to me.When i started playing Minecraft Spleef was the first gamemode i played alongside with Survival Games

Thanks for giving us this amazing event.

Status
Not open for further replies.