Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Enough is enough

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I mean it is just 24 Euros you don't have to sell a Rolls Royce to afford it.And why would they be smart because they don't buy a game which they like?
a totally virtual game of blocks u mean?
of course i will spend 24€ on a virtual blovk game which will never make a difference in my life other than wasting my life

Luppeeyz

Banned
a totally virtual game of blocks u mean?
of course i will spend 24€ on a virtual blovk game which will never make a difference in my life other than wasting my life
Play cracked is an option and i would say that I prefer that

Luppeeyz

Banned
no i dont
Then you should have used make that sentence up with conditions sentence type 2. :/
You aren't going to buy the game but you said "will", would say that caused misunderstanding between you and others.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Then you should have used make that sentence up with conditions sentence type 2. :/
You aren't going to buy the game but you said "will", would say that caused misunderstanding between you and others.
let me introduce sarcasm

T

Terrythedog

A better option, leave Pika and play Hypixel, come back when you find your real interest of being here. Ngl I'm sick of staying on Pika (ye Upper gonna quote this and start being .)
U left being staff again Lol

T

Terrythedog

A better option, leave Pika and play Hypixel, come back when you find your real interest of being here. Ngl I'm sick of staying on Pika (ye Upper gonna quote this and start being .)
Shit so many things have changed since I left lol

Luppeeyz

Banned
ill assume he was dead for 3 months
He wasn't dead, just got delayed and froze in time

After Note:
You're starting to get my idea of blocking people from viewing profiles (not all but yes, Online status, profile posts)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
He wasn't dead, just got delayed and froze in time

After Note:
You're starting to get my idea of blocking people from viewing profiles (not all but yes, Online status, profile posts)
not only you btw

if u block meh from your profile ill do the same to you
i only disabled pf posts btw
not totally blocked

Luppeeyz

Banned
not only you btw

if u block meh from your profile ill do the same to you
i only disabled pf posts btw
not totally blocked
yikes, it really had to be after when I did it to my settings.