Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Enough is enough

Luppeeyz

Banned
False ban isn't that big of a problem if staff were to reply quicker.. i get that they have alot of personal life and family but its been 8hrs since i made a ban appeal and a password reset request and its still on pending if you keep getting banned its annoying to appeal and then wait 8hrs or more.. and yes im still waiting on my appeals.
~Regards
Ign: TSJStar
Discord: TSJStar#2522
and your ban will expire sooner than staff replies :/

TSJStar

Epic Pika
it will but what if your a legend rank on opfactions and ur account got hacked... and they take that long to reply
~Regards
Ign- TSJStar
Discord- TSJStar#2522

Dunkery

Banned
If you get banned you should wait patiently not expecting there to be a staff member that instantly replies. Sometimes you wont get unbanned in time but other times you will.

Luppeeyz

Banned
it will but what if your a legend rank on opfactions and ur account got hacked... and they take that long to reply
~Regards
Ign- TSJStar
Discord- TSJStar#2522
My acc isn't hacked, I am ranked I can just show my donation receipt and get my acc back

Luppeeyz

Banned
If you get banned you should wait patiently not expecting there to be a staff member that instantly replies. Sometimes you wont get unbanned in time but other times you will.
*cough* did you quote the wrong reply? everyone sometime trying to be on staff side to reduce hates but afterward, it won't help anything and it's totally pointless, I never appeal when I got false banned. That how I show respect to staff, if they don't want to spend their time then I won't either, idfw to bother em reading dumb false ban and keep unbaning a lot of false banned.

Luppeeyz

Banned
I have IP as a. Proof and am still hacked considering idh a new password.
~Regards
How come do you lose an account? Having no proof to prove that your own account is owned by you. IP(s) can expire just so you know. If you have Legend rank then why don't you show your donation receipt? It's a lot easier for staff to believe that the account is yours.

TSJStar

Epic Pika
How come do you lose an account? Having no proof to prove that your own account is owned by you. IP(s) can expire just so you know. If you have Legend rank then why don't you show your donation receipt? It's a lot easier for staff to believe that the account is yours.
I got it from a voucher, and my disc ign and forums all have the same name as well I have proof that the account is mine I have like 20ppl that can prove its mine or not and it's been 16hrs no reply yet
~Regards
Discord-TSJStar#2522
Ign-TSJStar

Luppeeyz

Banned
I got it from a voucher, and my disc ign and forums all have the same name as well I have proof that the account is mine I have like 20ppl that can prove its mine or not and it's been 16hrs no reply yet
~Regards
Discord-TSJStar#2522
Ign-TSJStar
It usually takes days, nobody can do anything about it :/