Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Dont ban!!!!

iMqcro

Pika Lover
You can just wait for the punishment to expire, you've been probably banned due to lag or something similar.

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Just to add, after getting an hour ban, try appealing still because you are flagged by console (meaning it sorta hates you for a while and will be way more strict on every move you make) therefore allowing you to get banned for a week right after your 1 hour ban passes. I personally had a 1 hour ban, waited it out, played one game and immediately got banned for a week.

iMqcro

Pika Lover
Just to add, after getting an hour ban, try appealing still because you are flagged by console (meaning it sorta hates you for a while and will be way more strict on every move you make) therefore allowing you to get banned for a week right after your 1 hour ban passes. I personally had a 1 hour ban, waited it out, played one game and immediately got banned for a week.
That's when you appeal your ban.

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
That's when you appeal your ban.
nah I meant if you do not appeal and wait out the 1 hour ban, then console will observe you on a more strict basis.
However, if you do appeal and happen to get unbanned by a mod within the 1 hour ban period, console will "forget" about you and will proceed as normal (meaning you wouldn't be AS prone to getting banned again).

iMqcro

Pika Lover
nah I meant if you do not appeal and wait out the 1 hour ban, then console will observe you on a more strict basis.
However, if you do appeal and happen to get unbanned by a mod within the 1 hour ban period, console will "forget" about you and will proceed as normal (meaning you wouldn't be AS prone to getting banned again).
That's not really how it works, also they don't usually unban the 1 hour long bans, they will just tell him to wait it out.

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
From my own observations that's how it works, but if you tend to disagree, that's alright.