Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Donor Shop

teng

I'd Like to Suggest a Donator Shop on Survival game.
I've seen that many of donator player find it hard to play survival, so something came out of my mind a SHOP where you can Buy And Sell Materials (FOR DONATOR ONLY)
Now Adays. Donator is like a normal player, they're only advantage was the COMMANDS such as... /fly /nick (where there is a nick voucher lots of player have it now) /hat (you can get in crates) /craft (where it is easy to get).

I'm wishing that you make donators a bit UP to normal players...
Thanks y'all <3

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
As a true donator myself, I am sorry but I do not agree with this. I want survival economy to be balanced among all players, donators should only have commands and cosmetics. The server isn’t supposed to sell things like /fly anyway. From what you have said, it sounds like they are server shops which I hate. If this was implemented it shouldn’t be for the players who have gotten a free rank. Survival is supposed to be HARD, most donators don’t want it easy like they are playing creative, this is why server shops got removed.

Also, this should be in the suggestions forum -
https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

Unawarely

The Pika
-1, every single gamemode is broken by donators. The only exception is practice and creative.

D

Deleted member 88174

Yo Yo YOO! It's Ya boi DRAGON talking about donator shops.

Going off what Tortilla said these donator shops will reduce the fun average players have.

At the moment the economy is relatively stable because there is trading between defaults and ranked player, however if we add in these shops there will be less trading. Less trading means another unstable econ system and a dwindling player base for survival( not like we have seen that before:cautious:).

Think of the poor, little children feeling devastated just because mummy and daddy are refusing to pay for a rank in a random, cracked minecraft server.

In conclusion survival should feel like we are surviving TOGETHER.

(Also i am a pro alpha gamer)

Ya BOI signing out!

Last edited by a moderator: