Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Do big youtubers play on Pika-Network? (Dream, Awesamdude, Sapnap)

michalec21

(Sorry for the bad English, first of all lol)

So, I was just practicing build uhc on the server about 15 minutes ago, and a guy with an awesamdude skin caught my attention. Normally fans will just use their favourite youtubers skin and have a different username, but this time, his username actually was "awesamdude". Now, I am not at all well versed in how Minecraft accounts work, but as far as I know, you can´t use the same username as someone else, right?

Because I was curious, I went to check on the ban list (idk if there are other ways haha) if awesamdude actually was there, and he was. So I checked other names like Technoblade and Dream, and Dream was not only there, but had some bans as well lol.

So, I know this probably is a stupid question, but are these youtubers actually playing on Pika-Network? Or is there another way their usernames are being used?

Lammyta

Pika Member
Heya!

PikaNetwork is a cracked server, meaning you can use ANY account which has not been registered onto the network, you could register it. Of course, someone having the name Dream registered on any cracked server does not mean they're actually Dream.

OP
OP
michalec21

michalec21

Heya!

PikaNetwork is a cracked server, meaning you can use ANY account which has not been registered onto the network, you could register it. Of course, someone having the name Dream registered on any cracked server does not mean they're actually Dream.
Oooooh that makes a lot of sense, thank you so much

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
Sorry to say it but i dont think they will also find out of this kind of servers as they play premium only :)

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
I mean U can Ask Them Youtubers Or Dm Them Knowing they Will not Answer But Still, Must Youtuber are Getto they Don't Text back they Read-only Messages that Seems Acrutie to them Like What

Outscale

Banned
Unfortunately big Youtubers do not play Pika-Network, but Pika has some Youtubers as well(not that popular youtubers)

Disaalt

The Pika
The dream might be real tho, he was in the pika discord before (with youtube linked and everything)