Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

got banned on Pika Network

itspvlmao

Hi I'm PinkVolt,

First of all, sorry for disturbing. i just wanted to say that i was playing normally and i got banned. i dont remember why before. But then today i wanted to log in Pika Network, it said that i got banned because of something called bot-filter? I dont know what that is, so please if u can please unban me, i want to play Pika Network, please if i ever did something wrong, im really really sorry. here is the picture if u want. Btw, your server is high quality. :)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-05-31 at 1.26.57 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-31 at 1.26.57 AM.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6

viplayer

Great Reporter
Hi I'm PinkVolt,

First of all, sorry for disturbing. i just wanted to say that i was playing normally and i got banned. i dont remember why before. But then today i wanted to log in Pika Network, it said that i got banned because of something called bot-filter? I dont know what that is, so please if u can please unban me, i want to play Pika Network, please if i ever did something wrong, im really really sorry. here is the picture if u want. Btw, your server is high quality. :)
bro sometimes this thing happens i was also banned by antibot filter once.......... but dont worry this is not a major issue. Restarting your wifi router may fix this problem. If still your issue is not fixed, contact staff :)

Silver Wing

The Pika
^^ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

MrQuackie

Did you try to log on to the server with a VPN? or anything else?