Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Didn't Recevie 2nd OP Pickaxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullfrog

Hoping someone is able to help me but I bought 2 OP Pickaxes at different times but when I go to receive my 2nd pickaxe Carl tells me to wait 12266 days.
I have all the proof you guys need and I did make a support ticket but everytime I click open it says im trying to spam. Hopefully an admin can see this post and help me.

Thanks.

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
I tried to make a support ticket but everytime I submit it, it says i'm trying to spam. I'm not sure why this is happening.
delete your current support ticket and then log out of the forums and log back in...and create a new one with proof of payment...hopefully it works

theloneking

Pika Lover
Hi there! Please send me the proofs of purchase, proof of the /carl cooldown and tell me what happened in detail include your IGN too. I'll forward it to upper staffs. Thanks and have a good day.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Good day Bullfrog.

I apologize for this inconvenience. What you're experiencing with the support ticket is an anti-spam that our web developer installed recently. I'll forward your account to him so you can post the link to your screenshot. Meanwhile, please know that you can always contact an admin directly using teamspeak3. Our server address is ts3.pika-craft.eu. In my opinion, this is the fastest way to contact an admin.

There is a carl cooldown so after your first purchase from carl, the next item will be manually given to you.

OP
OP
Bullfrog

Bullfrog

Good day Bullfrog.

I apologize for this inconvenience. What you're experiencing with the support ticket is an anti-spam that our web developer installed recently. I'll forward your account to him so you can post the link to your screenshot. Meanwhile, please know that you can always contact an admin directly using teamspeak3. Our server address is ts3.pika-craft.eu. In my opinion, this is the fastest way to contact an admin.

There is a carl cooldown so after your first purchase from carl, the next item will be manually given to you.

Thank you, I managed to get a support ticket to work before I went to bed. The admin solved my problem but when I joined back on the server it said I donated but never got the pick in my inventory. Went back to Carl and he says to wait 12265days, I guess I'll give teamspeak a go if nothing happens then I guess I'm down 14$

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Thank you, I managed to get a support ticket to work before I went to bed. The admin solved my problem but when I joined back on the server it said I donated but never got the pick in my inventory. Went back to Carl and he says to wait 12265days, I guess I'll give teamspeak a go if nothing happens then I guess I'm down 14$
Don't worry; as long as you have proof of the purchase (which you do) the pick will be given to you ASAP. You need to be online with an admin at the same time though unless you and he admin discussed about putting it in your echest or something like that.

Scamming with real money isn't allowed on Buycraft, and pika uses Bc, and it can get their account suspended so they will never do that :)

Regards,
Hyper

Status
Not open for further replies.