Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Describe the person above you in 1 word

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbedKilani

Veteran
Though that's totally a dog

JUAN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EN3SO

As far as I know you are a staff member , and such things as nub-neeb-newbie are connected with " noob " = " noob " it's supposed to be a namecall ) if you are a staff member ( which you are ) act like it .
You think I am showing Disrespect ? Actually no , I really respect staff members and don't get it as a offense .
~Your Sincerely
Eno

AbedKilani

Veteran
As far as I know you are a staff member , and such things as nub-neeb-newbie are connected with " noob " = " noob " it's supposed to be a namecall ) if you are a staff member ( which you are ) act like it .
You think I am showing Disrespect ? Actually no , I really respect staff members and don't get it as a offense .
~Your Sincerely
Eno

You must be really great at parties ;)

N

Nignogery

~Your Sincerely
Eno
im braindead.

EN3SO

You really really must be fun at parties..
Uhm, I am not gonna start a " flame-war " or , I am not gonna go around " trash talking " . It isn't something funny . Since staff members must follow the rules and , back to the subject!
Only one word ?! : Stronger .

N

Nignogery

Uhm, I am not gonna start a " flame-war " or , I am not gonna go around " trash talking " . It isn't something funny . Since staff members must follow the rules and , back to the subject!
Only one word ?! : Stronger .
Okay before i die of brain damage. It's called a ''Joke'', something you really need to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.