Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

CSB dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
not as fast as galatic.
True. TBH Galatic never existed. I do think Galactix died really fast tho.

Idk about CSB since I don't play it and can't compare the player bases it had and it has now.

Regards,
Hyper

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
True. TBH Galatic never existed. I do think Galactix died really fast tho.

Idk about CSB since I don't play it and can't compare the player bases it had and it has now.

Regards,
Hyper
Yeah I noticed that to bout galatix so now im trying to find a new gamemode I like above the others.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
All things wither and die, it's just that some wither like flowers, quickly but beautifully.

Ah how poetic, that the Classics are dying...

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
I was playing on Classic With my Friend but my friend quitted and I was bored...
Then Rp Came out and I play on Rp cuz its fun for me

theloneking

Pika Lover
I think that CSB is dying very fast what do you think????
its not dying that fast, maybe its just due to timezone differences and there' nothing much to do after you've made a good looking island. Btw, feel free to make suggestions for better gaming experience in CSB. Thank you!
PS: were on the same island. :)

All things wither and die, it's just that some wither like flowers, quickly but beautifully.

Ah how poetic, that the Classics are dying...
damn good poetry son!

OP
OP
M4ster_Unicorn

M4ster_Unicorn

Pika Lover
its not dying that fast, maybe its just due to timezone differences and there' nothing much to do after you've made a good looking island. Btw, feel free to make suggestions for better gaming experience in CSB. Thank you!
PS: were on the same island. :)

damn good poetry son!
you got trial-help lol didn't know congrats.

nd618

Supporter
Actually there is aprox. 60 players on CSB and 70 on OP , but depends to time zone .
In morning (TGM+1) there is like 20-25 and later 50-60 .
Less players at working days , more at weekends .
That how is it works .

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
It just became too boring for those who played for a long time.. You cant play a game over and over again without new major updates, but I can still see new players enjoy the game as much as I did.

toloubas7

Pika Lover
look master lots of people quitted and csb is dying but summer is coming soon so lets hope people come back at the summer season!!

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
look master lots of people quitted and csb is dying but summer is coming soon so lets hope people come back at the summer season!!
Well in summer a lot of people go on vacation as well, so I think the global player count will actually decrease during the summer.

Summer is also not near.. not if you have school... it will feel like yeears ugh..

toloubas7

Pika Lover
Well in summer a lot of people go on vacation as well, so I think the global player count will actually decrease during the summer.

Summer is also not near.. not if you have school... it will feel like yeears ugh..
well i get it back you are right XD

Status
Not open for further replies.