Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

CSB dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
True. TBH Galatic never existed. I do think Galactix died really fast tho.

Idk about CSB since I don't play it and can't compare the player bases it had and it has now.

Regards,
Hyper
Actually it do exist,Its just because of timezone. When it is 8 o'clock (EST) Players go in at Galactix about 60-90 people.

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Skyblock OP is dying too.. All servers are dying. People play the game out, get more money they can spend, more items than they can throw into the void. Bugs not getting fixed, no new stuff added. #RipPika2017

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Skyblock OP is dying too.. All servers are dying. People play the game out, get more money they can spend, more items than they can throw into the void. Bugs not getting fixed, no new stuff added. #RipPika2017
Dude! Don't Say that! Pika will RISE! Pika always do rise. Pika just has no changes :'( , BUT! Pika rised when the server was getting targeted by hackers right? ...I believe on the Pika Gods! I have been playing for a long time here. Pika-Network will be the number 1 Cracked English Server. ALWAYS the number 1! <3

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Dude! Don't Say that! Pika will RISE! Pika always do rise. Pika just has no changes :'( , BUT! Pika rised when the server was getting targeted by hackers right? ...I believe on the Pika Gods! I have been playing for a long time here. Pika-Network will be the number 1 Cracked English Server. ALWAYS the number 1! <3
67568225.jpg

MECHAME

Veteran
Well,its not really dying fastly.

Its just becoming boring if you got an OP island and you don't know what you have to do in Classic Skyblock any more,that's why.

Also,if you have any suggestion to any server,please create a suggestion thread on the suggestion section.

Kindly,
MECHAME.

chris2789

Pika Member
skyblock servers is like a roller coaster. When a reset happen, everyone is grinding to be somewhere on baltop or island top. grinding spawners, making mass farms and etc... but later when they are in a place where they make good money, they don't see the point to farm anymore. Like skyblock servers last a solid 3-4 month and after that, its just downhill and the new players that get on, when they see baltop or island top and see the numbers, they see no point of even starting since the economy is already so high and they are probably not going to be on baltop or island top anytime soon so they just quit.

Ivan Cheng

skyblock servers is like a roller coaster. When a reset happen, everyone is grinding to be somewhere on baltop or island top. grinding spawners, making mass farms and etc... but later when they are in a place where they make good money, they don't see the point to farm anymore. Like skyblock servers last a solid 3-4 month and after that, its just downhill and the new players that get on, when they see baltop or island top and see the numbers, they see no point of even starting since the economy is already so high and they are probably not going to be on baltop or island top anytime soon so they just quit.

Very true, completely agree

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I agree with chris. Although I was able to make it island top 3 last season even if i started out sooo late. That's probably because of my paladin rank, I could setup a warp and I got no life :p

Here are the things I wish to see in skyblock if ever there's an update:

1. Fix mob spawn rate so players can make a mob grinder without spawners.

2. Give members a permission to setup a warp with a certain requirement (Example: 5 million, certain number of spawners, certain island level, completed Challenges)

3. Quickshop plugin

4. New ranks with awesome perks

Btw, I'm just thinking out loud. it's what i wish to see coming from a player's point of view.

chris2789

Pika Member
I agree with chris. Although I was able to make it island top 3 last season even if i started out sooo late. That's probably because of my paladin rank, I could setup a warp and I got no life :p

Here are the things I wish to see in skyblock if ever there's an update:

1. Fix mob spawn rate so players can make a mob grinder without spawners.

2. Give members a permission to setup a warp with a certain requirement (Example: 5 million, certain number of spawners, certain island level, completed Challenges)

3. Quickshop plugin

4. New ranks with awesome perks

Btw, I'm just thinking out loud. it's what i wish to see coming from a player's point of view.
Hopefully some of these updates come in the august update

Olly

Pika Lover
I think RP Prison is the most dead ;D

Thats Sad to say....

DrakeTDL

Pika Member
I think RP Prison is the most dead ;D

Thats Sad to say....
Thats very much true when it first came out it was pretty popular but now all the hype hyped down(got bored)
I guess Prison and OPPrison well still the victors in the Prison world

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
Its not like CSB is duying but not more Donators are comming online... There is still players who start their island...

Tbh I'm burned out playing classic Skyblock because all my friends decided to play another gamemode or either too busy in maintaining the server Hacker free.... Mabe in the future I will build my own island and be back with the community I started with.

Status
Not open for further replies.