Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Crystal effect

crimson4all

Any idea how to remove em? I got a new set of armor without crystal cz of jump boost sucks but it didn't expired it's permanent. Anybody knows how to remove it ??

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
The jump effect only applies to leggings using crystals. To resolve this, create a new pair of leggings but do not apply crystals on the leggings.

OP
OP
C

crimson4all

The jump effect only applies to leggings using crystals. To resolve this, create a new pair of leggings but do not apply crystals on the leggings.
I did not apply any crystal in my new leggings, its still there no matter wht i do, except dying in drop zone

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
hey i took a break for a bit, if the reset news are true then theres nothing to be done. thank u so much for ur help anyway
fr tho, with the current stage of the economy in skymines, they better reset soon. also all the new updates are gonna be awesome.

OP
OP
C

crimson4all

fr tho, with the current stage of the economy in skymines, they better reset soon. also all the new updates are gonna be awesome.
i know, but the skins/crystal effect and armor shouldnt be removed they werent dup and no one sold em for the dup money. i obtained them by paying for the crates, thts just stealing tbf