Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Do you want bedwars to be added to pika network?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
really nice server but the spawn needs some improvement. and a glitch is when you don't type your password and click space double times it will make you fly for like 3 seconds

buildwars needs some new themes

bedwars needs to be added because it is a really popular game on hypixel and it would be so cool to add it
maybe to be the first cracked server to add it >3 (you actually added it, thank you, but you need to be whitelisted. are you working on it?)

(suggestion deleted. reason:kinda silly XD)

Last edited:

faydee

Veteran
Hello player , As it seems you have some suggestions and ideas to add to our server so please make a suggestion thread about the improvments that you think would be nice to add . ;) have a nice day bruh

Knuckles

Banned
Hello player , As it seems you have some suggestions and ideas to add to our server so please make a suggestion thread about the improvments that you think would be nice to add . ;) have a nice day bruh
no you should be removed from staff thats all

Divyam

Legendary Pika
He dosent deserve to be banned from the forum , he didnt do anything wrong on the forums
But u can probably ban this acc. so he has to create a new acc. Cuz he will make a new acc. for MC to play on pika too.

Olly

Pika Lover
Yes bedwars and eggwars are the same thing but thanks for your suggestion

Tyranny

Pika Lover
Great suggestions but next time plz post in suggestions category. It is probably best if they keep it at 30 post to ensure that the helpers will be active.

OP
OP
NoHacksJustWild
well i know eggwars and bedwars are the same thing. but i swear there are at least a thing that isn't in eggwars that is in bedwars. ah btw nice game selection. you actually added bedwars. but you have to be whitelisted. i wonder why 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.