Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

claiming level -59

xNorahs

I've a claim at level -59. Somehow I can't resize my claim or abandon it.

When I'm trying to resize it, it looks liks i'm trying to reclaim someone else's claim.

Can someone please explain what is happening?

Attachments

• Naamloos.png
    Naamloos.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 14

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Firstly, right-click the ground with a stick and see who has claimed the block to make sure that it isn't another player.

If it says "No one has claimed this block", I have a couple of things you could try to fix your claim:

#1 Place a block on the floor to update the claim.
#2 Try resizing the claim above ground first, then do #1.

If none of these work, I would suggest that you create a bug report. Claims below 0 may have some problems.

Update: I have tested this myself, and I can confirm that you cannot interact with claims below 0. This is a bug.

Last edited:
Firstly, right-click the ground with a stick and see who has claimed the block to make sure that it isn't another player.

If it says "No one has claimed this block", I have a couple of things you could try to fix your claim:

#1 Place a block on the floor to update the claim.
#2 Try resizing the claim above ground first, then do #1.

If none of these work, I would suggest that you create a bug report. Claims below 0 may have some problems.

Update: I have tested this myself, and I can confirm that you cannot interact with claims below 0. This is a bug.
Following from what you said, I also suggest you abandon the claim, as claims are still accessible by everyone. Don't build anything with claims in the minus.

PRO_BOT_

This issue also happened to me, but I used the golden shovel and resized my claim at the ground surface, which worked for me :))