Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock Chorus Fruit Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDeleted

Staff Member
Minecraft Username:
Deleted_user648​

Suggestion:
Chorus Fruit Removal​

Detailed description:
People can warp to islands, and then use chorus fruit to get out of the locked area. This allows them to be able to get a lot of ideas related to certain aspects of the game which are hard to find. This is also unfair for a lot of skilled players as their islands are getting exploited.​

Reason(s):
I want this to be implented as, it can give the islands their privacy and not get exploited by other players. There are also auto grinders which can be abused by other players in order to gain more money which is unfair towards the island owner. Kindly look into this and be sure to implement it. Thank You!​

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
yes please. Its too unfair that they can look at our private areas of the server.

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+1 ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Tihispap

Great Reporter
+1
It's a good suggestion but by my opinion, i would only deny the usage of the specific item from island warps.
~Best Regards,

Tihispap

Panas

Banned
+1
I got blackmailed to upvote this so ya better upvote cause why not

_Uniion

Pika Lover
I dont play skyblock personally but +1 because it sounds reasonable

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Deleted_user648,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.